Wow! it really feels good outside since sunday. Snow had its last horrah last saturday. (I hope!) My tulip flowers at the side of the house has started peeking out which made me excited since it is my first time to see them blooming. Too bad, I didn't get to plant the daffodils I bought last fall which is supposed to be for the flower beds infront of our house. I bought them real cheap at Oakland Nursery.
Anyway, talking about good weather. Me and my hubby were thinking its time to sheed these extra pounds that we gained from the last Fall and Winter. I am sure I gained more or less 5 lbs. It's my fault I know - all those sinner foods and spending few hours infront of the computer! I started jogging few days ago. Yesterday was my 4th time while its hubby's first time. He decided to would go for his rollerblade which has been hiding from the darkness for over a year or two!
Gym was my favorite place after a long day at work while I was in Davao. Yes, I love taebo, kickboxing, pilates and yoga. I coupled it with strict dieting when hubby and I were already sure of my coming here in US. I wanted to be fit on my wedding day. Loosing weight and becoming fit really makes me feel good about myself. I used to be chubby since I was in High School. My fitness instructress Sharon told me I achieved my desired weight which is 95lbs. couple months before I came here. She was a very good intructress and she make it sure to monitor our weights and inches every month. I was so ecstatic when she even said my waistline dropped from 26 to 24! Woohoo!! When I got here, I managed to stay fit by going to the gym. But not too long, I stopped due to some serious reasons. So, hubby bought a bike so I can bike with him. He also bought a tennis racket so we can play whenever we want. These are things we both can't really do anything on winter season. How about buying DVD's or VHS tapes for exercise? I've got 6 of them! I also have step bench exercise system. Only, I am not motivated to use them because our floors are made of carpet. Ya know what I mean?
Uhm...its 6:17PM! Hubby is not here yet. So i guess I would go all by myself today. OK! I'll catch u later...need to jog this extra pounds! and hopefully if im still in good shape I can do weights when I get home? We'll see!
Anyway, talking about good weather. Me and my hubby were thinking its time to sheed these extra pounds that we gained from the last Fall and Winter. I am sure I gained more or less 5 lbs. It's my fault I know - all those sinner foods and spending few hours infront of the computer! I started jogging few days ago. Yesterday was my 4th time while its hubby's first time. He decided to would go for his rollerblade which has been hiding from the darkness for over a year or two!
Gym was my favorite place after a long day at work while I was in Davao. Yes, I love taebo, kickboxing, pilates and yoga. I coupled it with strict dieting when hubby and I were already sure of my coming here in US. I wanted to be fit on my wedding day. Loosing weight and becoming fit really makes me feel good about myself. I used to be chubby since I was in High School. My fitness instructress Sharon told me I achieved my desired weight which is 95lbs. couple months before I came here. She was a very good intructress and she make it sure to monitor our weights and inches every month. I was so ecstatic when she even said my waistline dropped from 26 to 24! Woohoo!! When I got here, I managed to stay fit by going to the gym. But not too long, I stopped due to some serious reasons. So, hubby bought a bike so I can bike with him. He also bought a tennis racket so we can play whenever we want. These are things we both can't really do anything on winter season. How about buying DVD's or VHS tapes for exercise? I've got 6 of them! I also have step bench exercise system. Only, I am not motivated to use them because our floors are made of carpet. Ya know what I mean?
Uhm...its 6:17PM! Hubby is not here yet. So i guess I would go all by myself today. OK! I'll catch u later...need to jog this extra pounds! and hopefully if im still in good shape I can do weights when I get home? We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment