We were supposed to have our flower beds extended last fall but the guys kept forgetting until it was already cold to go out to do their thing. They then told us that they can't do it until early spring. Too bad I wasn't able to plant most of the bulbs that I bought from Oakland Nursery. I have Dutch Master Daffodils, White Emperor Tulips, Crocus Mixed, Crocus Speciosus, Specie Irish Dark Blue, Grape Hyacinth, Wood Hyacinth, and Paperwhites color white and yellow that are NOT planted. The only bulb that I have planted are the Pastel Tulip Mixed which I planted beside the house. The ones that were not planted were supposed to be for the new flower bed extensions.
I was so amazed that these Pastel Tulip Mixed started popping out even if it was still snowing. They are so lovely and colorful. It is the first year I have grown a tulip.
I was so amazed that these Pastel Tulip Mixed started popping out even if it was still snowing. They are so lovely and colorful. It is the first year I have grown a tulip.
No comments:
Post a Comment