Monday, August 22, 2005

Wat'sup wid ME!

Waz up! I't been over a week the last time I blah! I don't know but I just can't think of anything much interesting to talk about. I am the same ol' same ol piece of crap. Either I am working too hard or if not, just lazing around the house, spending time with the square-headed girlfriend.

Jen came into our house one time to pick me up for her baby shower. I was just gonna let her stay outside and wait for me but she asked for water...wahhh! I had no choice but to let her in and she saw how messy the house is. I usually just do general cleaning like every other week since its only hubby and I. And besides we seldom have visitors. I think I am lucky enough that our house is not that big compared to most of our neighbors. I guess because hubby bought this house when he was single and according to him never in his mind he thought that someone would put up with his crap. It was a 2 story house with 3 rooms and 2 and half bathrooms with a great room and a descent kitchen. Its pretty easy for me to use the vaccum cleaner. I just wished he'd buy me another one so I don't have to take that heavy vaccum cleaner up and down the house. I can't imagine those with BIG Houses like Jen :-) and most of our neighbors. nahh mamayat ko'g nilimpyo!

Anyway, what caught me behind is when I do the laundry. We had so much laundry within one week. Hubby's work clothes and pambahay double it with mine. Add the bedsheets and wash clothes, towels, a lot of little garments. Plus stuff from the kitchen!

On the positive side, doing laundry is very easy here compared to pinas where we have to do the kuso-kuso! I remember we have a washing machine but it doesn't rinse the clothes. We have to do it separately. Unlike here, we can't even touch the water, everything is done by the washing machine and when its done we just have to threw it in the dryer, viola! Folding is the very big challenge for me! I always end up leaving the clothes in the great room of which I can see them waving at me every time I leave and arrived in the house.

You know I always love getting mails but not the junk mails which I hated the most! We received them almost every day. I usually throw 'em in the trash especially the ads but most of them end up waiting for hubby to be checked wither its a legit mail or not. I tell you hubby is too slow in doing that. I remember one time we accumulated 1 box of mails before he decided its about time for him to do something about it.

Whine, whine, whine! Hala katapul pa! heheh ok i have to go watch ASAP performing in Davao's Kadayawan. I saw the first few parts earlier and it looks like they had so much fun. Tomorrow, i am off the house but I am going out with Jen hopefully... asa? mag Mall asa pa!

No comments: