Friday, November 25, 2005

The Walking Gold

I guess we are ready to have another pet. It's been few months since our fish died. We did several trips to pet store for either a puppy/dog or cat or a bird. I mostly liked puppy/dogs. JJ likes cat. If we won't settle for either one, then maybe will go for a bird. I don't know.

Anyway, we went to Humane Society this afternoon. Looked particularly on dogs and cat's. There were a few cat's that JJ like the most but they were already taken/adopted and is just waiting for shots and pickup. They have a lot of dogs but none of them are the kind of breed I like. I am particulary into miniature dogs like Maltese, Pugs, Chihuahua, Terrier, Pekingese, Pug and Shi Tzu. So anyway, none from the Humane Society made either one of us fall inlove with. Next stop, we went to Micro Center. I bought a Scrapbook Designer that costs me $39.99 with a $10 rebate. We'll see if I can keep up with this project. Then we drove to Petland somewhere down Bethel Road. There, a miniature English Bulldog captured my heart. He was so adorable. He is super chubby at 8 weeks old. The tail was very tiny. That time he was feeling very lazy (indeed a couch potato) just slacking off with another dog in the same cage. When the lady gave him to me, he started licking my fingers and tried to be friendly. I can tell he's asking me to take him home! hehehe! His hairs were so silky. Too bad I can't have him. He is just too pricey at 38 hundred!I have to give him back to the lady because I don't want to be soo attached with him. I know I already was.

On our way home, JJ was telling me what would be his name if we had bought him. SAMSUNG. Yes, his price is as much as that Samsung DLP tv that he has been wanting to buy. I said, then maybe we can call him Sam Sung DLP. He answered, No. It would be Samsung DLP Johnson. LOL!

Here's some of his photos: Isn't he cute???

Taba-ching2x!




Side View - Back View:


It's Me and the Pup:


No comments: