Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Nanang



My Mother turned 67 years old today! Still strong and healthy despite of some sickness that comes and goes. Thank's a lot to the wonders of the internet. I was able to order a flower for her online and sent her a gift certificate from SM department store. My sister jovy sent me a message via chikka as soon as my Mom received the flowers. That was the first flower she ever received, i think :)

I felt good having my Mom surprised on her birthday and thanks to the constant nagging of JJ because I was having second thoughts of buying flowers as they are pretty expensive...but he said, it will diffinitely make her happy on her birthday, besides it will come once a year :)

So here you go....Nanang, you deserve this flower, its very simple yet it comes with love from Tatang, your daughters and respective partners and most especially from your Apo's. Hopefully on your next birthday it will come with bears and balloons. I hope you like it, although Jovy said it really smells good and very classic! Happy Birthday once again!


No comments: