I have been tagged by cuz'ns Jenny and Arlene. 8 Different points of the Perfect Lover.
...gosh, this is hard but here it goes:
The 8 Different Points of My Perfect Lover:
1. Smart and Funny. He continues to teach me a lot of things since the day one. He makes me happy and he knows how to cheer me up when I'm blue. He has his own way of silliness, one thing that most people don't ever imagine he can.
2. Generous. Makes me special by remembering special days like anniversaries, birthdays, even the day when we first met online. Never say never to buy stuff that I like and tells me I deserve it even if I'm not.
3. Thankful. Always thanked me for taking care of him, even if I feel I don't. I seldom cook for him but when I do, he doesn't complain about it. Even if its an instant food he still compliments me for preparing it. He tells me the house smells good and give me a back rub after a long day of cleaning.
4. Gives me Importance. He asks my opinion on important matters and patiently explains to me the things I don't understand. He makes it sure that I am well-taken cared off.
5. Supportive. Encourages me in the things that I believe in. Supports my choices and my dreams not just for myself but for my family as well.
6. Appreciative. Makes me feel good about myself. He tells me how beautiful/cute I am anytime or on those days I feel I am ugly. He compliments me when he see's something new I am wearing.
7. Pet Lover. He loves Star!
8. Loving. Gives me a big hug, a goodbye or goodnight kiss and tells me i-love-you every single day and night.
The Sex of the Target? Male, obvious ba?
...wheew! i think i am getting a head-ache! ....good thing the lady boss gave me a break from working tomorrow.
...sorry victims, its your turn!
in alphabetical order:
James, Joanne, Ligaya, Malyn, Maya, Sugar, Tonton,
The Rules:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their tagboard saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.
K, have fun!
...gosh, this is hard but here it goes:
The 8 Different Points of My Perfect Lover:
1. Smart and Funny. He continues to teach me a lot of things since the day one. He makes me happy and he knows how to cheer me up when I'm blue. He has his own way of silliness, one thing that most people don't ever imagine he can.
2. Generous. Makes me special by remembering special days like anniversaries, birthdays, even the day when we first met online. Never say never to buy stuff that I like and tells me I deserve it even if I'm not.
3. Thankful. Always thanked me for taking care of him, even if I feel I don't. I seldom cook for him but when I do, he doesn't complain about it. Even if its an instant food he still compliments me for preparing it. He tells me the house smells good and give me a back rub after a long day of cleaning.
4. Gives me Importance. He asks my opinion on important matters and patiently explains to me the things I don't understand. He makes it sure that I am well-taken cared off.
5. Supportive. Encourages me in the things that I believe in. Supports my choices and my dreams not just for myself but for my family as well.
6. Appreciative. Makes me feel good about myself. He tells me how beautiful/cute I am anytime or on those days I feel I am ugly. He compliments me when he see's something new I am wearing.
7. Pet Lover. He loves Star!
8. Loving. Gives me a big hug, a goodbye or goodnight kiss and tells me i-love-you every single day and night.
The Sex of the Target? Male, obvious ba?
...wheew! i think i am getting a head-ache! ....good thing the lady boss gave me a break from working tomorrow.
...sorry victims, its your turn!
in alphabetical order:
James, Joanne, Ligaya, Malyn, Maya, Sugar, Tonton,
The Rules:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their tagboard saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.
K, have fun!
6 comments:
U finally did it!juz in time for valentines...hehehe! So, what r u guys planning for 2day? Minalas ko coz i'm sick right now...i wanted to prepare something special pa nman,tsk...tsk...tsk...
hey, naunahan mo ako. hehe! i have this kind of assignment sitting in my draft for quite sometime now, pero hindi ko pa natapos. I was tagged 3 times (different tags) so i thought of posting them all together in one entry to save time and space. LOL! anyways, thanks for tagging me, I appreciate it. =)
take care!
yup, i tried to habol it in time for valentines hehehe...though, its not that interesting,maybe tonight i will have him read this and see what's his reaction...ngee!
hmmm...ligaya, and pagka ilocana, lumalabas ha?---> saving time and space. j/k this tagging thing, takes a lot of time and keeps our minds working, but in the end its fun.
jen hows ur Vee-Dee? I hope u feel better now.
hey! i am behind lately dah! hehehe..been bz for da last few days! good one again lise..
Post a Comment