
SO, what's the plan for tonight?
...the orginal plan was to stay home, make some dinner, maybe lit a candle, exchange sweet-nothings, exchange kissessss, exchange gifts if there is! and then watch a movie or two, drink some wine and be silly. infact, I've also bought my card fitted for this plan.
...here it goes.
To the One I Love
On Valentines Day
Popcorn and a movie,
In our jammies dressed for the bed...
Rub my shoulders, rub your feet,
Rest our weary heads.
"Warm enough?" "Cool Enough?"
"Can you see the screen all right?"
The only people in the world,
Or so it seems tonight.
Cuddled on the sofa.
We're as snug as happy bugs,
Wrapped up in a comforter
And in each other's hugs.
On quiet nights at home like this,
I know one thing is true-
I'm lucky just to have the chance
To live in love with you!
...he prefer's a card with humor, and so i thought he'd like this.
...but then, I realized we've been working too hard these past few days. I didn't have a weekend off this week, while he's working late nights last week and last night he ended up working from work until 2:30AM. He's been to a lot of meetings and conferences lately.
...then, I started contemplating about Upscale Dining. I think we both deserve a cozy place, with excellent food and great service. I am still too sleepy to get some groceries, so why not have someone make our Valentine Dinner special?
...i am pretty sure restaurants are packed today but hopefully he could sneak out from meetings. he is tied up until 2:30PM, so maybe we will be at the restaurant's front door in time for dinner and then, we still have time for movies, popcorn and wine when we get home.
where to?
Its hard to decide among the three:
Bon Vie Bistro & Wine Bar. Its a casual French-American restaurant, with bistro setting.
The Cheesecake Factory, an upscale restautant that serves more than just cheesecake.
Brio Tuscan Grille, also an upscale Italian restaurant. I love their breads!
I've never been to Smith & Wollensky before. I think this is something we have to discover tonight. Their place is always packed! Its a steakhouse but they also have seafood and lobster menu's.
Hopefuly we'll have a great night tonight celebrating our 3rd Valentines Day as a couple.
3 comments:
hi elise! i prefer home this time, actually, we already agreed on of what will I cook for tonight. nothing fancy, a simple meal will do for the both of us. :D we used to celebrate outside the previous years, so we thought we try it at home lalo na hindi na masyadong mapakali si Ninev pag nasa resto kami. LOL! instead na dun manggulo, dito na lang. hehe!
hey, I always love The Cheesecake Factory, love their foods and of course their yummy cheesecake. kaya lang hirap maghintay ng mauupuan, it's always packed of people. =)
kahit saan kayo tonight, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. enjoy and have fun! =)
Happy Valentine's Day again!
Aya may tama ka dyan! it took us several attempt to dine in at the cheesecake factory. Nung wedding anniversary namin last year lang talaga kami as en, nag decide na maghintay no matter how long the wait is. The cheesecake is mouthwatering, omg! i want one now! hehehe
i'm curious to know that "be silly" part...lol! juz kidding!
Post a Comment