Saturday, February 18, 2006

Top Four

Blogger Mom Jenny tagged me on this.

4 Jobs I've had in my Life
1. Circulation/Reserve/Periodical Librarian
2. Food Service Associate
3. Retail Associate
4. Counter Help Associate

4 Movies I can watch Over and Over
1. What Dreams May Come (Robin Williams and Cuba Gooding)
2. Titanic (Kate Winslet and Leonardo DeCaprio)
3. Autumn in New York (Richard Gere and Wynona Ryder)
4. Must Love Dogs (John Cusack and Diane Lane)

4 Places I have Lived
1. Bansalan and Magsaysay Davao del Sur
2. Digos Davao City
3. Wellspring Davao City
4. COlumbus, Ohio

4 TV Shows I love to Watch
1. 24
2. House
3. American Idol
4. The Buzz

4 Places I have been on Vacation (recently)
1. Tennessee
2. Chicago
3. Florida
4. San Diego, CA

4 Fave Food
1. Pinoy Food
2. Chinese Food
3. Mexican Food
4. Italian Food

4 Places I would rather be right now
...vacation would be good either:
1. Hawaii
2. Hongkong
3. Italy
4. Boracay or Palawan Beach, PI

ha! kalami ba unta!

4 Bloggers I am Tagging
1. Ligaya
2. Arlene
3. Gwen/Malyn
4. Annie

'yan tapos na me! thanks for taggin' me sexy mom!

14 comments:

jennyr said...

ur fave channel pala is Fox ha,hehehe!

thanks for doin' this...

Ligaya said...

goody, same assignment sitting in my draft! hehehe! i'll try to come back later to read yours, gising si Ninev and she's bugging me. :D thanks for the tag!

happy weekend!

Star said...

hmm..yah! dyan din ako nuod ng news, O'Reilly Factor!maybe if I have a lot of time to watch tv, i used to watch TLC.

Star said...

np ligaya! i'd like to introduce to u my friend - Jenny, she's also a blogger Mom to JC and KT. Jen - this is Ligaya, Mom of Ninev :)

jennyr said...

Hi Ligaya! I've seen u all the time here but nver got the chance to know u...pareho tayong mga pinay na ang kabiyak eh kanu,hehehe!

Ligaya said...

nice to meet you Jenny! =)

neighbor lang ba kayo ni Elise?

Ligaya said...

hi elise! thanks for introducing me to jenny. =)

i enjoyed reading your answers. how I wish din na nasa HK ako ngayon, miss ko na dun. hubby and I were just talking about our first meeting there (HK) awhile ago. sus, it really brought back memories. :D

o siya, enjoy the long weekend!

Star said...

hi Aya, JJ was telling me that he might have a chance to go to HK for business trip, so we'll just wait nlang daw para i can go with him and dretso na sa pinas ang bkasyon.dat way will be hitting two birds at the same time. im crossing my fingers though!

Star said...

Aya, jenny lives about 30 mins. away from our house but she is also from davao, so :-)

Ligaya said...

hey, that'll be fun! i'm sure you'll like HK, lots of beautiful places that you can visit, including Disneyland. ;) and best of all, good place to shop! =)

malapit lang kayo ni jenny, 30 minutes isn't bad at all. mga close friends ko dito mahigit isang oras ang biyahe. but I just met a filipina here closeby, maybe 20-25 minutes away. actually punta kami sa bahay nila bukas, she's hosting a birthday party for her friend's son and we are invited. bisaya rin siya, lahat ng mga kaibigan ko dito mga bisdak, ako lang ang hindi. :D

thanks for dropping by my blog, you really made me smile. =)

happy weekend!

Arlene said...

sus, pare-pareha lang man tag mga pangarap oi! kalami ra jud unta ug matuman noh?! but looks like u gonna have at least one of urs happen (to HK)..maau pa ka! ikaligo na lang ni nako oi! hehehehe

Star said...

Aya, just in case, matuloy i will ask tips from you where to see beautiful spots of HK. I don't care about disney that much kc i've been to disney world, im sure they have similar concept.

wow good thing u found someone/a pinay closer to ur house.isa lang din friend ko na ilocana di2.she leaves about 10 mins. from my house.

hope u enjoyed the weekend!

Star said...

len, im crossing my fingers! travel plans will be made end of march pa. im just hoping i can save enough by that time :-)

Ligaya said...

sure, i hope i can be of help to you! just let me know. ;) good time to visit ay after winter, March or April would be perfect. keep me posted na lang, hope you can make it there! =)

have a great week!