
JJ is back from his business trip to HK. He was gone for 6 days and thank goodness everything is great here. Star and I did the same routine every day. This was the longest time JJ was gone for a business trip, the first time overseas.
Original plan, was to tag me along with him to HK and then proceed to Pinas for a short vacation. But then, the boss told him he will be sent twice to HK and that would be around Sept-Oct. And since, all my plans were not quite into places yet (esp. back home) I opted to stay and wait for his second business trip. Hopefully by that time, OK na lahat.
Oh, before I forgot. That Chicago O'Hare Airport was a mess!I went to the airport earlier than JJ's arrival, maybe about 2 hours to avoid traffic and also the rain was pouring so hard today. Only to find out that JJ's flight was delayed! Shocks! Kaloka, 6:42PM to 9:15PM! Aiyah! I finished about half of the book I bought at the airport, though!
Original plan, was to tag me along with him to HK and then proceed to Pinas for a short vacation. But then, the boss told him he will be sent twice to HK and that would be around Sept-Oct. And since, all my plans were not quite into places yet (esp. back home) I opted to stay and wait for his second business trip. Hopefully by that time, OK na lahat.
Oh, before I forgot. That Chicago O'Hare Airport was a mess!I went to the airport earlier than JJ's arrival, maybe about 2 hours to avoid traffic and also the rain was pouring so hard today. Only to find out that JJ's flight was delayed! Shocks! Kaloka, 6:42PM to 9:15PM! Aiyah! I finished about half of the book I bought at the airport, though!
Well, here's 2 video's that I requested JJ to take. A glimpse of HK.
First video was taken outside his hotel, the JW Marriott Hotel, Queensway HK Island.
Second video was around the shopping strip.
Photos are at the side bar.
2 comments:
kalingaw ni John,nagvideo pod uroy sya! kinsa man tong guy sa last shot?hehehe...
HK looks nice! sna someday mkapasyal din kami dun...buti ka pa malapit na...
ahhh...that guy was one of his co-workers. there were 3 of them, 2 from Columbus (including john) and one from Chicago. Special request ko yan kay wa man ko uban. :-) will get more, if there is second trip! fingers crossed!
Post a Comment