I just wanna thank you Babe for these pasalubong. I know that you are too busy working while you were there but you still care to buy me all these stuff.
WHat can I say? I AM LOVING it! Ya know I love t-shirts! They are not only comfy but most importantly can be worn this summer.Panda Bear? Cool! Wish I can wear this at work.
I Love Hongkong? Will see!
Hard Rock Cafe, HongKong! Gee thanks! We love to collect Hard Rock Cafe t-shirts. Anywhere we go, basta may Hard Rock, go kami.
JJ got the idea from a co-worker who's been to HK ahead of him. She asked him to buy one like this for a nephew, which she forgot to buy. Buy din si JJ for me and for him.
Basically, its a stamp with an engravement of my name into chinese characters. Pretty neat!
The first one on the left is something I can hang sa car. Its a dragon pang goodluck daw..
...then a keychain with my name and its chinese characters and meaning...hmm...something new to me. Elise means young and silk? I don't know about that!
Anyway, im very pleased with all these stuff Babe. Here's some wet and sloppy kisses in return! :0X
Anyway, im very pleased with all these stuff Babe. Here's some wet and sloppy kisses in return! :0X




2 comments:
wlay ako diha? chika lang! ang galing tlaga ni john mamili ng pasalubong ah!
next tym pag-ikaw nsad maka-anha ako nsad paliti,bwahaha!
hehe sure ba!
Post a Comment