I had no idea who this group was until one day my sister who works at BIR, text messaged me. She told me about her co-worker, Ate Cora and her daughter who is coming here in US and Canada for a series of concert tour. Ate Cora's daughter is member of the Songspell, Davao City's children's musical performing group.
Had it not for Jovy's padala to Ate Cora, I would not go and watch this concert especially that JJ's is still couping up with jetlag. After an hour drive to Amanda, OH I met Ate Cora. We chatted for a while and then the concert started.
These kids are gifted with great voice and outstanding performance. I can see their enthusiasm. So much passion and energy to perform and show off their talent. These group is something we can be proud of, Filipino's!
Had it not for Jovy's padala to Ate Cora, I would not go and watch this concert especially that JJ's is still couping up with jetlag. After an hour drive to Amanda, OH I met Ate Cora. We chatted for a while and then the concert started.
These kids are gifted with great voice and outstanding performance. I can see their enthusiasm. So much passion and energy to perform and show off their talent. These group is something we can be proud of, Filipino's!

No comments:
Post a Comment