Thursday, June 29, 2006

And the result is...

Ha! Just got my Blood Pressure checked last night while JJ and I are doing some grocery shoppin' at Meijer...and the result? Dyarraannn!!!!



All is well, thanked goodness. I am just surprised 'coz i know I've been taking too much sodium these days. All these soy sauce and patis, whew! I know they're bad but I just can't get enough! Damn, damn damn! I am getting fat'ter too! Pissin' me off. I missed the good old days going to the gym after work, 6x a week! I missed those times where I can wear anything without worrying about bulging stomach. Gym's are everywhere, don't get me wrong, but being on my knees the whole time I was at work? Nah, I just wanna be home and sit or lay down in bed...you know what I mean? The only form of exercise I can do is taking out Star for a walk and/or jog. Sometimes I do push-ups, some belly dancing, some kick-boxing. Noticed the word "some"?

JJ you need to work on your test result *-* OKey?
Tatah now!

No comments: