Here's top 10 pleasures, assignment from Maring Jenny.
1. Being with JJ on weekends, just chillin' out, huggin' and kissin'before and after work and before bedtime. Receiving flowers/gifts from him.
2. Playing and just being with Star and wishing that she would sleep with us in the bed and she would one day be a lap dog. She is very hyper ever since! I haven't remember any single moment when she goes and sits in my lap! =(
3. Remembering the good old days with friends and family.
4. Seeing the Winter's snowfall. I love snow, talaga!
5. I was complemented about the way I smile. During an interview from a previous job and the
current one, the bosses mentioned that my smile is one reason I am hired =) I'd be good with customer service "kuno". A few people also commented about how I still managed to smile even if I looked very tired.
6. When a customer phoned my boss just to tell her that I did a great job dealing with her order and I got 100% rate on a customer satisfaction survey. Just doing something right no matter how big and small your job is, is a great pleasure.
7. Taking off my shoes and work clothes after a long day at work.
8. To see someone happy, grateful and thankful after doing a favor for them.
9. Daydreaming how will I be able to spend a million dollar I won from a lottery or sort of.
10. Knowing God is in control.
OK, there ya go! I am supposed to tag this to 10 people?
Here's 10 names that I can think off. I don't know who you are though but if by chance you read this and felt like wanting to do it then by all means, go for it!
1. Cristina
2. Catherine
3. Jovelyn
4. Emily
5. Archie
6. Lanie
7. Alex
8. Bridgit
9. Roy
10. Annie
Nahh...heheh names diay ni sakong mga classmates...and 2 ka lalaki dha akong ex...bleh! Hala be original kuno!
1 comment:
yeah,i agree...daghan jud nahan sa imong smile even my own hubby bsta makita ka niya,hisgut dyud na siya nga lami lagi daw ka og smile...he always say,i like lisa she always wear a good smile.ppl loves to be around with smiling ppl daw kya he likes to be around with u,oh dba? sabi pa nga nya after Christening ni KT, 'i 4got how nice Lisa's smile is...it really makes her very pretty!' tsaring ha!grabeh compliment ni david sayo...hehehe!xmpre agree dyud ko oi...wafa man jud ni akong friend!
Post a Comment