Today was the big day for Cedar Point. I'm telling you, just the thought of roller coasters makes me sick! But whatever! Let's go! Let's go! (Star would surely wound up if she heard this)
The first thing JJ did when we got there was to show me all the rides and let me decide which one I would want to try first. They have all kinds of stuffs: roller coasters, thrill rides, carousels, childrens rides, spinning rides, tranquil rides and water rides - so many to choose from!
Hmmm...Sky Ride! It sounds gentle so off we go. Very cool, you can see scenic view of the park, Lake Erie and the landscaped gardens. JJ laughs at me when I say I'm gonna die hehe! but he always assured me that I'll be fine knowing I survived the rides in Kings Island and Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World where somebody died for a heart attack! Gessh, I'm not quite ready yet!
Going on, we went and rode the Iron Dragon, it is great for me to get wound up. Guests aboard Iron Dragon are taken high above the treetops, around swooping turns and over a misty lagoon.
Then we saw the Train that travels Cedar Point and Lake Erie Railroad. There was no wait in line, so there we go!
Cedar Creek Mine Ride, also great for intermediate roller coaster enthusiasts! Infact, after the ride I told JJ that I think I can ride it over and over again.
After this ride we went ahead and watch a show called Divine Divas. They had a great show that lasted about 25 minutes.
We saw a lot of cottons falling off from its trees.
We stopped by to a Guessing Game and for $5 the lady tried to guess what my birthdate was. if she guessed 2 mos. before and after, I won't get a price. Her guess was too far, January instead of July so I got a price :-)
Next we went to Camp Snoopy. Snoopy had a sing-a-long with her friends and kids were invited for some singing and dancing.
We grabbed a bite at Johnny Rockets. Waiter and waitresses entertains the customers with their dancing, customers are invited to have fun! Notice one of the customers get down, sabi pa ni JJ...hmm...I wonder what Osama says about that! hehe LOL!
OK moving on, we rode Space Spiral, its a tranquil ride which gives a panoramic view of the park. It is 330 feet high, one of the tallest structures in the park.
Disaster Transport which makes me scream because its totally dark inside, you won't know when it turns and dips!
Gemini is a ride where 2 trains run simultaneously on paraller tracks and race for first place finish.
Mean Streak, is totally mean! this kicked my butt! After this ride, I was totally done! This is a woodern roller coaster that gives me the feeling of 90 degree drop! OMG! I had difficulty breathing after this ride, and I was about to cry!
I told JJ I'm done! I'm just too chicken to ride the dragster, millineum force, magnum xl-200 and a lot more. I'm scared that I passed out. I had some kind of heart trouble back in HS and college and I'm scared it might trigger it. I told him, I am willing to wait for him and I'll just hang around or do some shopping. JJ wants to experience it with me though,, but on the other hand he doesn't want to force me.
With more assurance that I am willing to wait her waited in line for Millenium Force. It took him about an hour to get to the ride and when he was back, he was grinning ear to ear. He seems so pleased, told me the ride was very smooth and is something worth waiting in line for!
Here is MaxAir, a ride that I don't think I'll ride ever!
JJ wanted to ride the Top Thrill Dragster, so I told him to just go and just let me do some window shopping. Too bad he wasn't able to ride because it started raining and they had to stop the operation. Imagine the speed of 120 mph with rain pouring on your face, it would be painful!
Yikes, I get sick imagining me on this ride. This ride is on my list of No-no's!
Btw, after the rain was a rainbow. Isn't it pretty?
8PM we decided we should hit off the road so we can be home around midnight. We saw the Wicked Twister with no waiting in line. I told him to ride and I recorded it despite the chills!
There goes a fun weekend. Although I admit with all those ride I tried, I closed my eyes most of the time even if its dark. I was also screaming, well i guess everyone is but the difference is that mine is more of a terror than fun. JJ is loving the rides. Good thing is that we were only a couple hours drive away from this park and Kings Island is just an hour and half drive...:-)
The first thing JJ did when we got there was to show me all the rides and let me decide which one I would want to try first. They have all kinds of stuffs: roller coasters, thrill rides, carousels, childrens rides, spinning rides, tranquil rides and water rides - so many to choose from!
Hmmm...Sky Ride! It sounds gentle so off we go. Very cool, you can see scenic view of the park, Lake Erie and the landscaped gardens. JJ laughs at me when I say I'm gonna die hehe! but he always assured me that I'll be fine knowing I survived the rides in Kings Island and Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World where somebody died for a heart attack! Gessh, I'm not quite ready yet!
Going on, we went and rode the Iron Dragon, it is great for me to get wound up. Guests aboard Iron Dragon are taken high above the treetops, around swooping turns and over a misty lagoon.
Then we saw the Train that travels Cedar Point and Lake Erie Railroad. There was no wait in line, so there we go!
Cedar Creek Mine Ride, also great for intermediate roller coaster enthusiasts! Infact, after the ride I told JJ that I think I can ride it over and over again.
After this ride we went ahead and watch a show called Divine Divas. They had a great show that lasted about 25 minutes.
We saw a lot of cottons falling off from its trees.
We stopped by to a Guessing Game and for $5 the lady tried to guess what my birthdate was. if she guessed 2 mos. before and after, I won't get a price. Her guess was too far, January instead of July so I got a price :-)
Next we went to Camp Snoopy. Snoopy had a sing-a-long with her friends and kids were invited for some singing and dancing.
We grabbed a bite at Johnny Rockets. Waiter and waitresses entertains the customers with their dancing, customers are invited to have fun! Notice one of the customers get down, sabi pa ni JJ...hmm...I wonder what Osama says about that! hehe LOL!
OK moving on, we rode Space Spiral, its a tranquil ride which gives a panoramic view of the park. It is 330 feet high, one of the tallest structures in the park.
Disaster Transport which makes me scream because its totally dark inside, you won't know when it turns and dips!
Gemini is a ride where 2 trains run simultaneously on paraller tracks and race for first place finish.
Mean Streak, is totally mean! this kicked my butt! After this ride, I was totally done! This is a woodern roller coaster that gives me the feeling of 90 degree drop! OMG! I had difficulty breathing after this ride, and I was about to cry!
I told JJ I'm done! I'm just too chicken to ride the dragster, millineum force, magnum xl-200 and a lot more. I'm scared that I passed out. I had some kind of heart trouble back in HS and college and I'm scared it might trigger it. I told him, I am willing to wait for him and I'll just hang around or do some shopping. JJ wants to experience it with me though,, but on the other hand he doesn't want to force me.
With more assurance that I am willing to wait her waited in line for Millenium Force. It took him about an hour to get to the ride and when he was back, he was grinning ear to ear. He seems so pleased, told me the ride was very smooth and is something worth waiting in line for!
Here is MaxAir, a ride that I don't think I'll ride ever!
JJ wanted to ride the Top Thrill Dragster, so I told him to just go and just let me do some window shopping. Too bad he wasn't able to ride because it started raining and they had to stop the operation. Imagine the speed of 120 mph with rain pouring on your face, it would be painful!
Yikes, I get sick imagining me on this ride. This ride is on my list of No-no's!
Btw, after the rain was a rainbow. Isn't it pretty?
8PM we decided we should hit off the road so we can be home around midnight. We saw the Wicked Twister with no waiting in line. I told him to ride and I recorded it despite the chills!
There goes a fun weekend. Although I admit with all those ride I tried, I closed my eyes most of the time even if its dark. I was also screaming, well i guess everyone is but the difference is that mine is more of a terror than fun. JJ is loving the rides. Good thing is that we were only a couple hours drive away from this park and Kings Island is just an hour and half drive...:-)
3 comments:
sa wakas napanood ko na! sa pc ko lang pala meron probs,kay david ok man.cguro puno na ni akong pc.thanks for sharing the videos! nice kaau og view tong naa ka sa top...where are the pics?wla ka nagkuha?
hey U! hehehe i really thought nakauli na ka...i just read ur older posts...lingaw kaayo ka dinhi sa new post nimo...nice videos and i like ur new hair..new look...musta na ka?
mga beautiful ladies...thanks for droppin' by and leaving a comment...
jen, naa ang photo link sa side bar..
len, oks lang ko, tired from working too hard, i feel like i'm gonna be sick one of these days. nagpanikad nako maka uli sa pinas oi but im waiting for john's next travel plans for HK, for now ipon usa pang laag sa pinas :-)
Post a Comment