Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Best day of my life

So what happened on the 4th of july 2006, the day and year I turned30?

When I reached 60 yrs. old and my memories will start to fade, I hope that my kids and grand kids (if there is) will have something to check out and read what happened 30 years back.

Typical morning, Star woke me up around 8am so she can potty outside. We went for a little walk and played a little bit before we head back home for her breakfast. I felt so lazy to do something for my birthday so I sat down infront of my square-headed BF and blog hopped.

JJ then woke up and told me to clean up. I gave him a hard time. I am too lazy! Well I was excited for his birthday present for me. Told him i'd get shower if he will give me my gift. He said, I have to looked good before he will give me my present. But of course the hard-headed girl won! He hand me a birthday balloon and put 3 pcs. each of black and silver beads =)

SO, here it is! Something I could use for our upcoming international vacation.

We are supposed to be at Easton Theatre for the 1:30PM show of Superman Returns and we are running out of time. While I was getting ready, he told me he needed to get something to bite before we head out to the movie. So off he went!

Damn, I have too many clothes but why am I having such a hard time choosing what to wear? These on-sale clothes looked so darn cheap! I should probably get clothes that suits my age? I hate this thoughts! Grrr... I had to change my outfit 5x be fore I got comfy with jeans and a black tank top.

JJ got back with a sack from Wendy's and a bithday cake/ice cream for me from Coldstone Creamery. Isn't that yummy? I love grapes, opps... I meant strawberry! =) Hmm...another surprise from my ever thoughtful JJ.



Superman Returns was a great movie. JJ and I enjoyed it along with Doug, Larry and kids who managed to save us a sit. The theatre was crowded and why not? The movie lead me to some emotional moments and humor.

Brandon Rout as Superman did a very amazing job and don't forget he is super yummy too! Yay!

Anyway, after the movie JJ and I did some shopping for Star at Moochies and Co. then we head out to the Fish Market for a good dinner, only to find out that they were closed and so with Lindey's Cafe. We end up at Mimi's Cafe, still at Polaris. Gee! so much for an independence day birthday.

...and so we feast for a very good Cajun Blackened Salmon and 12 oz top sirloin.

...a glass of Mimosa for me and Merlot for JJ.

...a toast for my 30 yrs. of existence! for all the blessings and for having a great partner in life...there is nothing else I could ask for.

The best way to end this special day is watching a firework at downtown Westerville. This time with us is Star who is a little bit freak out with all the loud noise around her. She ended up wet after so much excitement of walking around while waiting for the fireworks to start.


The Westerville Fireworks Display









Did I tell you how much I love this digital ELPH SD550? *,*