
Yeah, really! I just hit the big 3-0!
Is there something to fuzz about?
Is there something to fuzz about?
I am more than happy with what God has given me for my 30 years of existence. Family and friends, and most of all JJ and the little Star <--she is my baby :x I don't have plan for my birthday. For one thing, I've been working crazy hours lately enough to haunt me in my dreamz. JJ said its not just a dream, it's a reality. So, I don't have TIME to plan for my birthday. I am too tired to plan! Well, I guess I did choose not to plan because I have no choice as well. Last sunday was JJ and workforce's Project Implementation so he's been putting too much hours the last few months or so. We used to travel either on his birthday or my birthday.
While I was taking a break from work today, I managed to exchange text messages with JJ who is just working from home. Weather was pretty ugly -lightning and thunderstorms here and there.
Me: Babe, juz told mah frens dat we wud go out for my bday on other days. Be sure to tell ur frens 2 in case dey r planning something 4me. (i dislike surprise parties for me, i just don't know why, strange huh? uhm, well I guess it depends on who is planning heheh)
JJ: U mean the whole day, just me and you? U sure u can stand me? :x
Me: wut do u want den? d'ya want me to hang out wid them?
JJ: No, no. I like the sound of it actually. I miss you... :-)
Me: Missed u 2! I love hanging out with u, more than anybody I know. Can't u tell?
JJ: Awww...that's Sweet Babe. I won't tell Star and your square-headed BF either
Me: Star is next in line den SqH BF! U are my bestest fren, my luv and luver :p
JJ: As you are, my love...
It just made my day... I'm feeling so blah working the last 3 days, It feels like my body was there, working because they needed me but my mind was out somewhere. I seldom talk to my co-worker and just flashed a fake smile to customers.
Anyway, going home JJ and I almost pulled in the driveway together. He just got home from somewhere and got us a dinner.
And then I saw that lovely flower...that picture I posted on top, coupled with a birthday card :-) Isn't that sweet of him?
So...I am 30!
I am 30 years vibrant!
I am 30 years bold!
I am 30 years hip!
and I am 30 years witty!
I am head of the 30-years-trendy committee!
I am 30 years smokin'
and 30 years snappy...
for JJ and Star, I am ALL that and More...so surely I'll be 30 years Happy!
JJ: U mean the whole day, just me and you? U sure u can stand me? :x
Me: wut do u want den? d'ya want me to hang out wid them?
JJ: No, no. I like the sound of it actually. I miss you... :-)
Me: Missed u 2! I love hanging out with u, more than anybody I know. Can't u tell?
JJ: Awww...that's Sweet Babe. I won't tell Star and your square-headed BF either
Me: Star is next in line den SqH BF! U are my bestest fren, my luv and luver :p
JJ: As you are, my love...
It just made my day... I'm feeling so blah working the last 3 days, It feels like my body was there, working because they needed me but my mind was out somewhere. I seldom talk to my co-worker and just flashed a fake smile to customers.
Anyway, going home JJ and I almost pulled in the driveway together. He just got home from somewhere and got us a dinner.
And then I saw that lovely flower...that picture I posted on top, coupled with a birthday card :-) Isn't that sweet of him?
So...I am 30!
I am 30 years vibrant!
I am 30 years bold!
I am 30 years hip!
and I am 30 years witty!
I am head of the 30-years-trendy committee!
I am 30 years smokin'
and 30 years snappy...
for JJ and Star, I am ALL that and More...so surely I'll be 30 years Happy!
5 comments:
Happy3x Birthday...Happy3x Birthday!!!
Soo sweet tlaga to c John,ever! wawa nman friend ko, kayud ng kayud...pahinga ka nman dyan! kayong dalwa ni John...i hope matuloy tayo sa sat. mizz ya na!
Belated Happy Birthday Elise! naku, late na talaga ito pero it's better late than never naman daw. hehe! more birthdays and blessings to come. =)
take care and big kisses to star!
hi aya! welcome back :-) i've been busy browsing your vacations photos lately. looks like ninev had a blast spending time with her cousins.thanks for the greetings =)
oi, happy bday diay dinha! now, next year, i'll remember u na pag july 4 na! hehehehe...looked like u had fun! good 4u!
thanks lyn :-) nxt year last # na jud sa calendar, juzmi!
Post a Comment