Monday, January 22, 2007

A Better Way to Make Photo Albums


For those who are like me who loves taking gazellions of photos but are not keen about ordering prints, here's the latest! Published your own photobook at Mypublisher. It's very easy. Click here if you are interested.

You see, I am working on our photobook which I am targeting to approximately 100 pages . They were photos since the day JJ and met in person up to now and to see if it would be worth doing it or not, I made a trial book which contains Star and Sunny's pictures (mostly star's). I just ordered the paperback since its just a trial and its only 30 pages. After I uploaded to MyPublisher's server which means that my order is final, I noticed that I made a minor typographical error in the Title page and the title of the Cover was not "centered" like i meant to. So, I e-mailed and asked them if there is anyway they can edit my book for me. The responce was very prompt, within 30 minutes I got a reply and told me how sorry they were that I made an error. They give me a coupon code which is worth $30 including shipping and handling and told me to reorder it. It wasn't clear though if that would mean they aren't going to publish my first order. Then I got an e-mail telling me that my first order was just shipped! That means, I get 2 freebee's, courtesy of my negligence =) fedex overnight shipping pa!

The software is very easy to use and most especially the customer service was excellent. MyPublisher is diffinitely a better way to store and display your digital photos. Oh, and before I forget they have Free Online PhotoBook sharing too and free Storage so you can order your book anytime. If you want to access my first book, click here:

Your Book ID # is: M294945
Your password is: 780366


My first book is just very simple, however the one that I am working on for JJ and I is like a story book, so I can put a text on every picture, If I wanted too. Go ahead and check my first book!

No comments: