Tuesday, February 13, 2007

White Valentine

The white death is upon us =) that's what they are calling for the snow and freezing rain that we are currently experiencing right now. We're expecting between 8-12"here in Westerville, Columbus. Most businesses and establishments were closed. JJ had to work from home and my boss called me up not to go to work, nice! =)


I've been slacking around since I got up. Checking e-mails, chatting with some of my friends, Jenny, Vilma, Tosh from Pinas and Ms. Liberty ;-) I also got the chance to chat with Aya for a short period and then Xenia, later this afternoon (our first time). Overall, a nice day to catch up with freinds.


Early this afternoon, JJ and I tag-team on shoveling the snow from our driveway. I took Star and Sunny out to play and boy they loved it! We got 4-5" and then it started spitting freezing rain, whew! Here's some photos for ya =)


IMG_3376 IMG_3377
Looking out from the garage while Star and Sunny are frolicking in the snow!
IMG_3378 IMG_3379
Snow shoveling is a good exercise. Loved the snow, not the freezing rain.
IMG_3385 IMG_3382
Star and Moi. Sunny already inside the house, freezing his liit.

...and here's the videos.


..on our way to Polaris to buy some lunch.

No comments: