Friday, May 25, 2007

Girl's Night Out

Girl's Night Out

Jen and I finally got a chance to go out tonight after almost 5 months of not seeing each other. There's so much to catch up even if we could chat online anytime. Seeing a person in flesh and talking with eye contact really makes a difference! I miss chatting with this girl. I just wished somebody could've driven for us, I would really like to hang out with ya in a bar for some drink Wow, I really am in the mood for some drinking tonight. Anweyz, as planned we had dinner at House of Japan. Good food and great ambiance? what else could we asked for! One of the waiter's came to ask us if we are Thai???? Uhmm...do we look like we are? After dinner we drove straight to Rave theatre. We were supposed to watch the Pirates of Carribbean but that 7:40PM show was already SOLD! So we ended up with a 7:20PM show for Shrek The Third. It was a good comedy with moral lesson about how it's important not to care about what other people think of you, and to be yourself above all!

No comments: