It's sunday, thank God I am off! I had planned this day to spend packing for stuffed that needs to be shipped back home. I had to finished it before JJ is back from his aviation class at noon. Before I even started it, I went upstairs to the computer room and started shoppin at ebags lookin' for some jansport backpack's for my niece and nephews.
Puppies just finished their morning meals and so I left them dowstairs @ the great room so they can play. I was wondering why they've been so quite when normally they play and make a sound like monkeys! ...and so I went and checked on them! Gracious! They've been so busy eating/shredding cottonelles! I was wondering how they got it! Last I remembered it was laying on top of the coffee table where neither one of them could reach it! I got so mad and went after them! Puppies are they are, they thought I was playin' with them, it made them crazier when I try to chase star and sunny chases me too!

No comments:
Post a Comment