
Wohhooo! Finally, got myself a copy of the newly released album of Journey : Revelation. It's been out since June 3rd and I only got the chance to go to Walmart now. And guess what??? I am very lucky, imagine when I got there, there was only one copy left! I immediately grab it and stay away from media section. Sheesh, I was gonna get at least 4! One for me, two to send back home and one for Lyn who is just crazier than I am when it comes to Journey.
I tell you what, Arnel Pineda is amazingly perfect for this band. He's voice is full of soul and passion. Truly he is the undiscovered singer. It's such a great blessing that through Youtube, any talent can be discovered. Neil Schon found a few of Arnel's gigs in that website where it was uploaded by Noel Gomez ( Arnel's fan) and the rest is history.
Indeed, only God know's when luck knocks at someone else's door the blessings just kept pouring. I know he will be successful and filipino's will always be proud of him.
I tell you what, Arnel Pineda is amazingly perfect for this band. He's voice is full of soul and passion. Truly he is the undiscovered singer. It's such a great blessing that through Youtube, any talent can be discovered. Neil Schon found a few of Arnel's gigs in that website where it was uploaded by Noel Gomez ( Arnel's fan) and the rest is history.
Indeed, only God know's when luck knocks at someone else's door the blessings just kept pouring. I know he will be successful and filipino's will always be proud of him.

No comments:
Post a Comment