Saturday, May 17, 2008

Schmap California Second Edition: Photo Inclusion

For the second time my photos will be put into use :)
I received a second email from the managing editor of Schmap California Guides.
and it goes...

From:
Emma J. Williams
Subject:
Schmap California Second Edition: Photo Inclusion

Hi Elise, I am delighted to let you know that your submitted photo has been selected for inclusion in the newly released second edition of our Schmap California Guide:

Kong Chow Temple

If you like the guide and have a website, blog or personal page, then please also check out the customizable widgetized versions of our Schmap California Guide, complete with your published photo:

Thanks so much for letting us include your photo - please enjoy the guide!

Best regards,
Emma Williams,
Managing Editor, Schmap Guides
This is the exact photo I took from our San Francisco trip last year at the Chinese Market.
Isn't that great a great news? I mean I am just surprised when she emailed me first asking for my permission. Of all the photographs I took from the SanFran trip? I was like...woooww... this is the subject that they were looking for and it just happened that I had one.
So I guess it doesn't matter what kind of camera you have, as long as you captured the subject that people are looking for! Now, I am proud...my photos have made it to prints and non-print! Awesome!
***I have included widget size version of the Schmap California Guide in my sidebar. Thanks for checking on it!

No comments: