
Just an update about my PCE purchase. FedEx decided not to leave my package last Wednesday because it wasn't due for delivery until the following day. It's a little annoying but whatever. When I finally got it and saw it, I was kinda disappointed. There was no magic or whatsoever between me and Ms. Perfume Print Coin Purse. She was kinda cute but not really cute especially for how much I paid for her. You don't wanna know!
So, I made an effort to model it and post it at the forum and asked everyone's opinion about it:
Here's all the comments:
So, I made an effort to model it and post it at the forum and asked everyone's opinion about it: - Well, I personally love it. How cute for carrying the essentials when you go out! It looks really cute on you!
- I think thats kind of pricy for something your having second thoughts on. But then again, its just not my style of bag. Too small.
- I dont like it, and i think that price is too high for it! Sorry hun, just my honest opinion! x
- i love it!
i've been trying to find one for myself. the only one available on the bay is like $199! my other option is my gf in japan, and it's approx $350+ there! - i'd say it's a steal at $100! i would totally keep it if i were you.

- It's cute, but...-not so practical-will get dirty easily-is it age appropiate?
- I think if you would be more happy with a perfume print wristlet.
- I bought it when the Japan site first got it. I collect coin purses and thought this would be great. I honestly didn't expect it to be this large and I feel this style shouldn't be that big. For me it was just awkward. I brought mine back. If you don't care for it...get something else.
- I have that scarf too...you have great taste!! If you aren't in love with the coin purse, don't keep it.
- I personally don't care for the perfume print..IMHO, but it looks cute on you... if you don't like it, I wouldn't spend that much money on it, i'd take it back..
keep it...especially - Wow, it's much larger than I thought it would be. I think it's cute and in a way, better than a wristlet because it keeps your hand's completely free. But, if you don't 100% love it, then return it. I'd keep it a little longer just to make sure, though. if the price bothers you. Spend your $$ on something you LOVE!
- There's something about the perfume print that I have fallen in love with. The bright colors maybe? Cheers me up I guess...but most Coach items do, so...

I got the wristlet, bangle, and scarf with that print, and love them all.
I'd say the coin purse is cute for a casual going-out kind of thing, but I don't think it would be too practical for everyday, if you are looking to put the $100 towards something you might use more often.
Maybe you would use the wristlet version more, if that's your thing? But if you're not loving this one, I'd say take it back. Looks cute on you though!
- Don't keep it if you don't love it, no matter how hard it is to find / steal it is! Unless you're making a collection of it..
- I think if you are having second thought than it is not worth it. I personally could never wear. Nothing would fit, I might as well get a wristlet.
- I love it!!!!!!!!!
- I definitely LOVE that and don't think you are too old. That is a great bag for going out with the girls in the summer. Would go with white capris, jean capris, etc. Crossbody, so don't have to worry about messing with it. I am 50+ and I would use it.
- I think it's so cute. I actually like that fact that it is a bit bigger than an average coin purse.
- I just received the same one but will be returning it tomorrow. It's cute but just not practical for me.
- I do not really care for it either. I think the price is a bit high. If you do not love it, exchange it for something you really will love.
- i think it's cute

- Honestly, worn cross body it reminds me of one of my niece's purses (she is 2). But used as a clutch, would be a fun purse.
- IMO, that is too much for something that small. And if you don't like I would probably say to return?exchange it for something that you really like.
- I think it's really cute, I would get it myself, if it weren't too pricey. If the price doesn't bother you then I say keep it, if it does then you should take it back. Might find some on *bay for cheaper, or it might even end up at the outlets.
- For $50, yes. For $100+, not so much.
It's cute, but it's not THAT cute. - I love her!!!!!
- I love it......mostly. I would love it if it were a coin purse (aka no strap) and had the kisslock and that pattern. I would never pay $103 for it though... I love the perfume print though! That's a chunk of change to spend on something you're not totally crazy about though!
- omg that is so freakin cute! how much is that?
- i think it looks good on your body, fits nicely with your shape KEEP IT!
- i heart the scarf so much...not feeling the coin purse though..
- To be honest, I am not a perfume print fan and I don't think I would have been drawn to that at all, but when I see it on you, it just looks SO cute on you! And judging by your picture, it fits the essentials quite well which is really nice for being hands free and just wanting to carry the essentials.

With all the comments, I have decided myself that it is worth spending more $$ getting something that I can really make use of. I also thought that although its really cute, it might not be cute anymore when it gets dirty. There is also very little space for me to carry personal items, as you can see.
So, I made a trip back to the nearest boutique and exchange it into something different. This time something I saw from the girls at the forum. It really looked gorgeous, the color is to die for and its patent, so It doesn't have all the "c" logos. I got excited the very first time I saw it and seems like its speaking to me like telling me to buy it, maybe this time around this purse is something I can get crazy off. But I could be wrong. This is my second purchase from the boutique where I have yet to see the bag in real life because it hasn't made it to the stores yet, so will see.
I tell you, I was kinda sad about this purchase because I expected that I could save around $100 like the ladies at the forum. But apparently, the PCE discount card have some limitations. I remember the SA telling me about the "One time use" policy of the card but the rules of exchanging an item was not explained at all. So, when I went to exchange it, I thought I could still get the discount but I was wronged. They said I could only get the discount if I only exchange it with the same item, only with different color.
I tell you, I was kinda sad about this purchase because I expected that I could save around $100 like the ladies at the forum. But apparently, the PCE discount card have some limitations. I remember the SA telling me about the "One time use" policy of the card but the rules of exchanging an item was not explained at all. So, when I went to exchange it, I thought I could still get the discount but I was wronged. They said I could only get the discount if I only exchange it with the same item, only with different color.
Oh well, I still ordered it and currently waiting 'till it gets here. It better be a gorgeous bag or I else, I'll end up returning 2 purses in just 2 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment