Friday, October 31, 2008

I carved!

Wow so many first before this year ends! I just had my first pumpkin carving! It was so much fun and thanks to my ever loved JJ who did all the "fun"part. When I got home from work, the pumpkin was all cleaned up and was ready to be carved. I just had to choose what pattern I would want for my pumpkin to look like. He showed me a bunch of websites that I can use to print the stencils. Mine was pretty basic and was very easy to work with, same with JJ so we finished carving in no time. I then took them out, sat them in bed of dried maffle leaves. I lit a candle in it and took a picture. I think they were pretty and I am so proud I got my first pumpkin carving experince!

JJ's pumpkin

This is my pumpkin

Pumpkin's in the dark

No comments: