Saturday, May 30, 2009

Visiting COSI

Center Of Science and Industry

We just visited COSI today. It was my first time and to tell you honestly, I was only interested because they have the Lost of Egypt exhibit/gallery for a short period of time. We spent the whole afternoon there and it was not enough. Wish we would've spent a whole day to see everything. It's a very interesting place to learn science and industry. This place is perfect for kids, well, JJ and I are big kids! So far COSI is the No. 1 Science center in the country according to Parent's Magazine, big deal huh?

My favorite was of course the Lost of Egypt gallery. I am always fascinated with mummy's and Egypt in general. I also liked the Rat basketball, in fact I took a video of it. They are so cool and could not believe that rat's could learn such skills! I am so amazed and fascinated with it. JJ loves the Gadget's section where one can learn some engineering principles. It's a venue where you learn basic physics, chemistry, engineering, and energy. It's kinda loud in there though, my only complain. Overall, it was an interesting place to spend our day with!

Here's the Rat video to share:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lingaw lagi ng mga rat magbasketball no...hehe

Star said...

lingaw mo lang, karun pa ko nakakita na makamao diay mag basketball and rats!