Ahhh! Hot shower felt so good! My body is aching from cleaning the house for 7 non-stop hours. I started at 12noon, I thought I would be able to finish it in 3 hours. But I decided to wipe anything that has not been touched for the last x months. The kitchen has slowed me down a lot. It's sticky and full of clutters in there, name it u can see it. Aggghhh! It was 7PM and I don't think I still have the energy to cook for dinner. Good thing JJ agreed to pick up my favorite chicken quesadilla at Taco Bell. I swear I can eat that anytime, anywhere. It's good esp. if you put the fire sauce in it and toast it for 3 minutes. OMGosh, the crunchiness! Anyways, tomorrow I still have about 5% of cleaning that needs to be done in the kitchen and the restroom close to it. Maybe clean up those nasty extra chairs that's been sitting in the garage for a long time. I will need it for the baby shower this saturday. Yayyy, Jenny is so kind enough to host it for me and Lyn will be making the entrees.
I also need to do my list of groceries. I should be able to pick them up tomorrow night and by thursday, maybe I can prepare an appetizer or two and my new Edible Birds Nest Candy. It looks so freaking cute, I can't wait to try it. By Friday, I will have my 2nd weekly doctor's visit. Let's see if my cervix is already dilated. After that, I need to pick up the sugar cookies that I pre-ordered. I hope they looked cute :) I can't wait.
I also need to do my list of groceries. I should be able to pick them up tomorrow night and by thursday, maybe I can prepare an appetizer or two and my new Edible Birds Nest Candy. It looks so freaking cute, I can't wait to try it. By Friday, I will have my 2nd weekly doctor's visit. Let's see if my cervix is already dilated. After that, I need to pick up the sugar cookies that I pre-ordered. I hope they looked cute :) I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment