I am not feeling well today. I woke up with a sore throat and my body is aching. I usually get a sore throat if i consume too much sweets. Its probably that dark chocolate toblerone I ate last night! Nevertheless, I still manage to go to work. Then, my sinus started to bother me. My headache was terrible, specially in the forehead and the top back of my head. My eyes feels like its burning and then I started feeling cold and I was shivering. What is going on with me? The only medicine I had in my purse was cold tylenol, so i took 2 tablets around 2PM, then another 2 about 4PM. I was hoping I would feel better. I even went to Polaris Fashion Place with Michelle (my co-worker). But when I got home, I started feeling worst again...my extremeties are so damn cold and my body is aching and in terrible pain.
I need to go to sleep, I know! but I'm still here watching American Idol again...apparently a human error happened last night. In-correct voting numbers were displayed during the performance recap at the end of last night's show, that means viewers has to re-vote. That sucks! Especially for those phoned-in votes. Text votes on the other hand will not be charged! Who do I liked among all the contestants? Probably Nadia Turner, Carrie Underwood and Bo Bice. I do liked Constantine Maroulis though. But my bet is going to be CARRIE UNDERWOOD. Simon said, she would outsell all other preview Idol Winners. Here's a link to her fan site: http://www.carrieunderwoodonline.com/
I need to go to sleep, I know! but I'm still here watching American Idol again...apparently a human error happened last night. In-correct voting numbers were displayed during the performance recap at the end of last night's show, that means viewers has to re-vote. That sucks! Especially for those phoned-in votes. Text votes on the other hand will not be charged! Who do I liked among all the contestants? Probably Nadia Turner, Carrie Underwood and Bo Bice. I do liked Constantine Maroulis though. But my bet is going to be CARRIE UNDERWOOD. Simon said, she would outsell all other preview Idol Winners. Here's a link to her fan site: http://www.carrieunderwoodonline.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment