I have been so stressed out and depressed the last 2 weeks or so. Why? Because I can't get enough hours between my two jobs. It sucks! I've been trying to make money not for me but for my family back home. I have this project of renovating our family house for half or more than a year now but still can't finish it. I am still half-way and here comes my nephews going to college. Why will I bother about their schooling? It is because they are the poor choosen one's who are destined to have a useless father and no self-esteem mother. Their father used to be a policeman but lost his job due to drugs. Yes, he is into it...user and pusher! Not to mention he impregnated some idiot, inconsiderate, home wrecker womEn who doesn't mind investigating wither the guy is married or not. It's not only one or two women but probably enough to count my left and right fingers. My sister on the other hand has no enough guts to do anything about it. I mean saying and doing is two different things. I do not know what kind of mentality my sister has but she end up having 5 kids!!! Hello! She already knew she can't count on her husband. The worst we forced them to separate so there will be no 6th kid. She don't even bother to find a job so she can feed her kids. I know of some single parents outhere who does everything to be able to sustain the needs of the kids. They've been separated for almost three years now and that useless father has not given any single centavo for the 5 kids. It's not easy to raise 5 kids ya know? My sister Jovy and I with a little help from Grandma (other side) are sending the eldest to San Pedro College a hospital school of Nursing. Hopefully he can finish college and get a good job then he can send the rest of the siblings to school. The second nephew is first year college by June. He is very interested in taking up nursing. In fact he passed the entrance exam from Davao Doctors College. I think I can send him to school, ONLY if i get more hours from works. His tuition fee's and allowances will be my big problem and is making me stressed out. Until these days I haven't talked to my sister Jovy yet because I am hiding from all these problems. Poor sister I know she is more stressed out than me since she is the hands on instant mother to the two boys. The third sibling will be sophomore this June and is being taken cared of by our eldest sister who is a teacher. The 4th kid will be in grade 2 and the youngest will be 4 yrs. old but very sickly. The 2 kids and my sister are with my parents. I felt so sorry for my Tatang as he is very old now and according to him he is already tired feeding us (minus me) and the kids. Our farm is enough to sustain the whole family which is better than nothing. Heck, our farm sent us to school coupled with my Mama's small sari-sari store in which the later is gone after I graduated in college.
Anyway, I finally told Gretchen (the one who makes our work schedule) that I needed more hours. Bless her heart, she gave me 40 hrs. last week and then I have 8 hours in my other job. I knew I'm gonna be tired and exhausted but I just can't sit down here and feeling pretty. I have families back home who are expecting of my help. Hubby has been so kind to me that he is sending money twice a month for their expenses, grocery and a little amount to save for the house plan. I just don't feel like asking him to finance the house renovation because I told him I want most of the money from my earnings. Aside from that he shoulders ALL our expenses big and small. All my income is for me and for my family back home. See how kind my husband is? I'm just so blessed! I don't know what I did oh Lord that you gave me this so kind of a partner....;-) wink to hubby...
Anyway, since hubby and I are working so hard lately, we felt like we needed a break. He has just booked our 10 days vacation in Florida. As expected he shouldered all our hotel accomodations and stuff. We will be somewhere in Brandenton Beach for 3 days, to sun our buns and relaxed. Then we move on to Walt Disney World for 3 days, and in Cocoa Beach for 2 days that is near Kennedy Space Center. A full day of travel to and from Florida. The thought of going to Disney excites me more. It's going to be a dream come true vacation... full of recreation, enchantments and magic. I have always dreamed of having myself a photo of all these disney characters...heheh! Who says Disney is just for kids? No way jose! Hubby and I are going to be a big kid when we get there. There will be a lot of photos coming soon...so hang on there!
Anyway, I finally told Gretchen (the one who makes our work schedule) that I needed more hours. Bless her heart, she gave me 40 hrs. last week and then I have 8 hours in my other job. I knew I'm gonna be tired and exhausted but I just can't sit down here and feeling pretty. I have families back home who are expecting of my help. Hubby has been so kind to me that he is sending money twice a month for their expenses, grocery and a little amount to save for the house plan. I just don't feel like asking him to finance the house renovation because I told him I want most of the money from my earnings. Aside from that he shoulders ALL our expenses big and small. All my income is for me and for my family back home. See how kind my husband is? I'm just so blessed! I don't know what I did oh Lord that you gave me this so kind of a partner....;-) wink to hubby...
Anyway, since hubby and I are working so hard lately, we felt like we needed a break. He has just booked our 10 days vacation in Florida. As expected he shouldered all our hotel accomodations and stuff. We will be somewhere in Brandenton Beach for 3 days, to sun our buns and relaxed. Then we move on to Walt Disney World for 3 days, and in Cocoa Beach for 2 days that is near Kennedy Space Center. A full day of travel to and from Florida. The thought of going to Disney excites me more. It's going to be a dream come true vacation... full of recreation, enchantments and magic. I have always dreamed of having myself a photo of all these disney characters...heheh! Who says Disney is just for kids? No way jose! Hubby and I are going to be a big kid when we get there. There will be a lot of photos coming soon...so hang on there!
No comments:
Post a Comment