It's sunday and I had to go to work for somebody who can't make it. I figured i'd be off from work for 10 days for our coming vacation so I might as well take the opportunity to make more moolah. Anyway, it's only 5.5 hours so it's not too bad. I can still spend the rest of the day with hubby piddling around the house. We haven't been sociable lately. We don't feel like going out on our usual sunday lunch with Doug at BD's Mongolian Barbeque. The last time I saw him was on our little trip to Windsor, Ontario Canada. Hubby was telling me how he was worried that he had offended us since we haven't gone out with him for a month now.
Anyway, yesterday it started snowing again. Not that I am complaining because I love snow. It is just weird since we're already in the middle of spring infact winter coats were already kept inside the closet. The ground though wasn't cold enough to accumulate the snow so it melts when it gets in the ground. But today, when I got home from work the snow kept pouring like crazy. It did start accumulating around 6PM.
Here's the photos taken outside the house overlooking the driveway and the neighborhood. Also, a photo of my poor tulip flowers beside the house. I am sure they will be traumatized after this. :-(
Anyway, yesterday it started snowing again. Not that I am complaining because I love snow. It is just weird since we're already in the middle of spring infact winter coats were already kept inside the closet. The ground though wasn't cold enough to accumulate the snow so it melts when it gets in the ground. But today, when I got home from work the snow kept pouring like crazy. It did start accumulating around 6PM.
Here's the photos taken outside the house overlooking the driveway and the neighborhood. Also, a photo of my poor tulip flowers beside the house. I am sure they will be traumatized after this. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment