Actor: Hollywood: Tom Cruise, John Cusack, Richard Gere, Will Smith, Kiefer Sutherland, Ben Affleck, Jim Carrey and Tom Hanks. Local: Aga Muhlach and Jerico Rosales.
Actress: Hollywood: Drew Barrymore, Wynona Ryder and Meg Ryan, Angelina Jolie. Local: Sharon Cuneta, Claudine Barreto and Kristine Hermosa.
Movie: Forest Gump, Stars Wars, Bad Boys 1and2,
Singer(s): Evanescence, Beyonce, Cristina Aguilar, Martin Nievera and Regine Velasquez, Carol Banawa.
Song: too many to mention.
Author: Nothing in Particular
Book: God's Little Devotional Book, Meditations on the Purpose Driven Life, any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul and my Prayer Book 2000 ed.
Flower: Orchids, Roses, Tulips, Irish, Mums, Hardy Asters, Daffodils, Lilies, Hyacinths.
Perfume: Organza by Givenchy, Burberry Brit by Burberry, Happy by Clinique, Kenzo Jungle and Decadent Desire limited edition by Victoria Secret.
Drinks: Cali Shandy, Iced Green Tea from Panera Bread, any sweet or brewed tea.
Fruit: Durian, Mango, Rambutan, Lanzones, Marang, Apple, Jackfruit, Guava, Seedless grapes.
Color: Pink, Black, Maroon, Apple Green and Light Blue, Grey and Purple.
Time of Day: Diffinitely not a morning person since I got here. (I was, back in Pinas since I have to be at wrk at 7:30AM) Now there are a lot of stuff to do at night, movie at the theatre or in da house, tv or spending time with Square-headed BF.
Day of the Week: Weekend's.
Part of the House: Sad to say...computer room.
Part of My Body: Wheew this is hard...Bossom na lang hihihi!
Hobby/Pastime: Surfing the net/Blogging/Chatting, Shopping, Movie, Gardening.
City: Davao City and Chicago best among the places I've been.
Hideaway: The Virgin Islands.
Sleeping Wear: Tilt boycut hipster underwear and any tee or white guitar shirt; winter time: it has to be a pair of jogging pants.
Cartoon Character: Disney Characters - Mickey, Pooh, Tiger, Piglet, Eeyori, Lilo and Stitch
Hero: My Juan and Only
Saint: St. Jude Thaddeus. I used to go to the one in Malvar St. almost like everyday...back then when I was so depressed! haha! He is the Saint of the Desperate pepol :0
TV Show: 24 and House. The O'Reilly Factor, the Correspondents, ASAP and the Buzz!
Expression: OMG! and Bongga!
Actress: Hollywood: Drew Barrymore, Wynona Ryder and Meg Ryan, Angelina Jolie. Local: Sharon Cuneta, Claudine Barreto and Kristine Hermosa.
Movie: Forest Gump, Stars Wars, Bad Boys 1and2,
Singer(s): Evanescence, Beyonce, Cristina Aguilar, Martin Nievera and Regine Velasquez, Carol Banawa.
Song: too many to mention.
Author: Nothing in Particular
Book: God's Little Devotional Book, Meditations on the Purpose Driven Life, any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul and my Prayer Book 2000 ed.
Flower: Orchids, Roses, Tulips, Irish, Mums, Hardy Asters, Daffodils, Lilies, Hyacinths.
Perfume: Organza by Givenchy, Burberry Brit by Burberry, Happy by Clinique, Kenzo Jungle and Decadent Desire limited edition by Victoria Secret.
Drinks: Cali Shandy, Iced Green Tea from Panera Bread, any sweet or brewed tea.
Fruit: Durian, Mango, Rambutan, Lanzones, Marang, Apple, Jackfruit, Guava, Seedless grapes.
Color: Pink, Black, Maroon, Apple Green and Light Blue, Grey and Purple.
Time of Day: Diffinitely not a morning person since I got here. (I was, back in Pinas since I have to be at wrk at 7:30AM) Now there are a lot of stuff to do at night, movie at the theatre or in da house, tv or spending time with Square-headed BF.
Day of the Week: Weekend's.
Part of the House: Sad to say...computer room.
Part of My Body: Wheew this is hard...Bossom na lang hihihi!
Hobby/Pastime: Surfing the net/Blogging/Chatting, Shopping, Movie, Gardening.
City: Davao City and Chicago best among the places I've been.
Hideaway: The Virgin Islands.
Sleeping Wear: Tilt boycut hipster underwear and any tee or white guitar shirt; winter time: it has to be a pair of jogging pants.
Cartoon Character: Disney Characters - Mickey, Pooh, Tiger, Piglet, Eeyori, Lilo and Stitch
Hero: My Juan and Only
Saint: St. Jude Thaddeus. I used to go to the one in Malvar St. almost like everyday...back then when I was so depressed! haha! He is the Saint of the Desperate pepol :0
TV Show: 24 and House. The O'Reilly Factor, the Correspondents, ASAP and the Buzz!
Expression: OMG! and Bongga!
No comments:
Post a Comment