Warning*
I'm in bad bad mood.
I got home from work at 10:30PM. I can't believe how busy I was. JJ was so worried about me because he knows I should be home a little after 9PM. What can I do? I have been taking phone call orders until 8:30PM. By this time I should be wrapping up to close the store. The next thing I know JJ was already at the store checking out if I am OK. I never had a chance to check my cellphone. He's been calling and text messaging me many times. Geee! How stupid they are to put only one person when there is a game scheduled for Ohio State. I am done with this stupidity. People so inconsiderate! Me naman working so hard. I can just leave the store with nothing/empty on the display. But that's not how I worked. I liked that everything is into place. I don't want that people working next to me can say something bad about me. Its OK if I get to open the store the following day but, nope! I have been wanting to go to the rest room around 4PM. Never got the chance until 7PM. Errr....stupid store in-charge naman, can't do sh*t! Asa-asa pa! We're almost out of everything. Dunno what will we use tomorrow. She should be in trouble! I am going to tell the Store Manager. How many times I showed her how to do the order! Cguro feel nya powerful imagination nya. "you have to check each item - one by one to make sure if we need it or not" YAH YAH YAH, thanks for your suggestion, i will do it. Asa ka do it! We won't be out of something if she is doing it.
Were civil na kanina. The last few days, I seldom talk to her. She called me grouchy, twice! The nerve. If I have been grouchy its all because of her. Everytime I go to work, I always have to fill up the case/display. What is she doing for the last 4 hours? Michelle and I, had been suspicious of her. She doesn't do anything at all. We always gets to do all the stuff. Sya na man lakad ng lakad. She won't even help us fill up the case from the time I came at 1 until she leaves at 5 or if she comes at 1, she doesn't have to make anything because its always full. Gawa na lang sya around 5. How lucky lazy woman!
She puts me in trouble! One time somebody switched a schedule with me. I OKayed, as long as he wil informed the lady that makes the work schedule. He did. So I thought everyhting was OK. I showed up the day I was supposed to come to work. Told her about the switching of schedules. I even told her again the day i was supposed to be off that the guy will come to work for me. But the guy slept and went to work late. Now, old lady was furious went to the store managers and told them I did not come. They started calling me in my home phone. I did not answer of course! Then they realized about the switching of schedule. Bum! Why Elise did not inform US (store managers!) she should have known better, she's been here longer. Who switched the schedule? Old lady answered - Elise! Ohhhh I'm in trouble. Michelle told me about this. Grrr! Tiguland jud! The next day i went to work, i didn't talked with her anymore. I talked to the store manager. Told me It wasn't me that switched the schedule. It wasn't my fault. Blah blah blah. Ohh...OK, that wasn't what was being told to us Elise. We were told it was you. Duhhh!
One time I was in good mood with the old lady. I said something about leaving the store as soon as I find a good paying job. The next thing I know....the store managers and other co-worker already heard about it. They've been asking Michelle...is it true Elise is looking for other job? Good girl naman said. Nope. I don't think so. Ano pala si Old lady...radyo baktas!
Store manager came to me...Elise do u have any problem working here? Do you need more hours? yadi yada! Naw, I am fine. I've been getting 40 hrs. lately. Its all that matters to me. Then she said....you know you can be permanent here...you can get vacation pays and benefits. I answered. I don't need benefits...I am pretty much covered by my husband. ihihihi tameme si Ms. Pretty store manager. sabi na lang, well just think about it. I asked her back. Why are you telling me all these? she pouted her lips...because somebody told me that b***p, you will find another job and leave us? Told her, I just realized how I wasted my time working here. I could have done better by now. I wanted to take home MORE than what I am making right now. finally she said, I understand!
Actually, this job is far better than the other one. I make more nga dun pero naman, its so hard to get enough hours. Plus they have a tendensy to cut our hours the way they wanted. At least dito my hours are fixed, I always gets to choose to work on holidays or not. If I do, then its triple pay! Sana holiday na lang palagi heheheh....
For my consolation. Before I went home, I stopped by at Lyn's house. Suusss sissy talaga. She gave me lumpia shanghai, monggo with talbos ng kamote and shirmp on it, and bihon. May ensaymada pa. The other day pandesal naman binigay. Thanks a lot Lyn...you're so nice to me...muahh! LOve U mah sissy!
I'm in bad bad mood.
I got home from work at 10:30PM. I can't believe how busy I was. JJ was so worried about me because he knows I should be home a little after 9PM. What can I do? I have been taking phone call orders until 8:30PM. By this time I should be wrapping up to close the store. The next thing I know JJ was already at the store checking out if I am OK. I never had a chance to check my cellphone. He's been calling and text messaging me many times. Geee! How stupid they are to put only one person when there is a game scheduled for Ohio State. I am done with this stupidity. People so inconsiderate! Me naman working so hard. I can just leave the store with nothing/empty on the display. But that's not how I worked. I liked that everything is into place. I don't want that people working next to me can say something bad about me. Its OK if I get to open the store the following day but, nope! I have been wanting to go to the rest room around 4PM. Never got the chance until 7PM. Errr....stupid store in-charge naman, can't do sh*t! Asa-asa pa! We're almost out of everything. Dunno what will we use tomorrow. She should be in trouble! I am going to tell the Store Manager. How many times I showed her how to do the order! Cguro feel nya powerful imagination nya. "you have to check each item - one by one to make sure if we need it or not" YAH YAH YAH, thanks for your suggestion, i will do it. Asa ka do it! We won't be out of something if she is doing it.
Were civil na kanina. The last few days, I seldom talk to her. She called me grouchy, twice! The nerve. If I have been grouchy its all because of her. Everytime I go to work, I always have to fill up the case/display. What is she doing for the last 4 hours? Michelle and I, had been suspicious of her. She doesn't do anything at all. We always gets to do all the stuff. Sya na man lakad ng lakad. She won't even help us fill up the case from the time I came at 1 until she leaves at 5 or if she comes at 1, she doesn't have to make anything because its always full. Gawa na lang sya around 5. How lucky lazy woman!
She puts me in trouble! One time somebody switched a schedule with me. I OKayed, as long as he wil informed the lady that makes the work schedule. He did. So I thought everyhting was OK. I showed up the day I was supposed to come to work. Told her about the switching of schedules. I even told her again the day i was supposed to be off that the guy will come to work for me. But the guy slept and went to work late. Now, old lady was furious went to the store managers and told them I did not come. They started calling me in my home phone. I did not answer of course! Then they realized about the switching of schedule. Bum! Why Elise did not inform US (store managers!) she should have known better, she's been here longer. Who switched the schedule? Old lady answered - Elise! Ohhhh I'm in trouble. Michelle told me about this. Grrr! Tiguland jud! The next day i went to work, i didn't talked with her anymore. I talked to the store manager. Told me It wasn't me that switched the schedule. It wasn't my fault. Blah blah blah. Ohh...OK, that wasn't what was being told to us Elise. We were told it was you. Duhhh!
One time I was in good mood with the old lady. I said something about leaving the store as soon as I find a good paying job. The next thing I know....the store managers and other co-worker already heard about it. They've been asking Michelle...is it true Elise is looking for other job? Good girl naman said. Nope. I don't think so. Ano pala si Old lady...radyo baktas!
Store manager came to me...Elise do u have any problem working here? Do you need more hours? yadi yada! Naw, I am fine. I've been getting 40 hrs. lately. Its all that matters to me. Then she said....you know you can be permanent here...you can get vacation pays and benefits. I answered. I don't need benefits...I am pretty much covered by my husband. ihihihi tameme si Ms. Pretty store manager. sabi na lang, well just think about it. I asked her back. Why are you telling me all these? she pouted her lips...because somebody told me that b***p, you will find another job and leave us? Told her, I just realized how I wasted my time working here. I could have done better by now. I wanted to take home MORE than what I am making right now. finally she said, I understand!
Actually, this job is far better than the other one. I make more nga dun pero naman, its so hard to get enough hours. Plus they have a tendensy to cut our hours the way they wanted. At least dito my hours are fixed, I always gets to choose to work on holidays or not. If I do, then its triple pay! Sana holiday na lang palagi heheheh....
For my consolation. Before I went home, I stopped by at Lyn's house. Suusss sissy talaga. She gave me lumpia shanghai, monggo with talbos ng kamote and shirmp on it, and bihon. May ensaymada pa. The other day pandesal naman binigay. Thanks a lot Lyn...you're so nice to me...muahh! LOve U mah sissy!
No comments:
Post a Comment