Monday, October 10, 2005

Watching Cincinnati Bengals



WHO DEY? Who dey? Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals? This was what the crowd are cheering while the Cincinnati Bengals are battling the game versus Houston Texas over a week ago.

I felt the enthusiasm and the excitement of everyone to watch the game. The stadium was almost full...over 65,000 attendance! Outside the stadium I saw the people having a tailgate party, enjoying and cheering up with friends and families before the game. Everyone is having fun, eating and drinking. Everyone is showing their support by wearing Bengals apparrel and accessories. Some even painted their face and colored their hairs. Some accessories their vehicles.

JJ was cheering at the top of his lungs while I was busy taking pictures and fanning myself. It was humid. Until now I am still a little bit confused with the game, but I am getting it.

Dad also came with us and Jeff who invited us to watch this game. This was my second time after the first few months I got here in 2003. Jeff invited us except last year. He had this Season Pass tickets that would enable him to watch every game.

Lucky enough Bengals won over the Texans. Everyone was happy! Who dey?

Here are some of the photos I captured from OSU band performances, cheerleaders, bengals and texans play and some high rise buildings around Cincinnati.










No comments: