Monday, October 10, 2005

Spider Web Invasion



JJ just left the house one morning when he called me in our home phone. I figured he forgot something. "Go get the camera, and look for the spider web in one of our trees close to the road" it was pretty cool, you might find it interesting" I was like...OK! I didn't know how big it is!

Man, I have never seen such big spider web! It looks pretty perfect! That morning was wet and sloppy. I was having a hard time looking for the spider! Drivers passing our house got curious what I was doing. It was obvious I got a camera with me while the spider web was very obvious too. They would just slow down, looking at it amazingly. Finally, I found this huge creature wanting to invade us. He is freaking so big and fat! Take a look!




Here's the big Spider:



No comments: