Friday: Slept too late until it was time to go shopping at Prime Outlets, Jeffersonville. I joined the One Club and in return they gave me this Power Savings Coupon Book.
Sunset View at the Prime Outlet:
Saturday: It was a month ago since I posted that JJ and I are going to watch The Celtic Tiger starring Michael Flatley. It was a powerful 90 minute performance broken up into two acts which tells the story of the Irish people throughout time. The experience was so great. God, I love how he would dance with the top shoes and create a wonderful sound/music. Can't beat the graceful dancers dramatizing the spirit of Ireland and its history through the use of powerful imagery and dynamic music.
I didn't get a good picture though. Even if we got seats at FL3. We are at line N which is 14th rowm from the stage. The seats were not elevated...how I wish I had a booster chair! Duh! Ang kano/kana naman kc ang taas2x ng mga leeg! JJ doesn't like the idea of me taking pictures too..instead I should just watch daw and refrain from taking pictures.
After the show, we went to Mongolian BBQ for dinner. It's been awhile since we had one at Easton.
JJ won't take No for an answer to stop by at a Billiard Hall or not. I personally don't like it because in the first place, I am no good with playing billiards. Second, places like this were smelly. It's true. When we got there I feel like my heart stopped beating for awhile. I was suffocated with the cigarette smell. I can also imagine whoever is using those cue stick! Ewww the germs! JJ finished 2 bottles of beer. Finally, we head out after 3rd game. Of course I am the looser!
Told JJ I wanted to drink at Wendells Pub. At 1AM I am surprised they were closed! We then checked out this new Sports Bar close to where I worked. They were open. The place was cool. I can see its clean...maybe because its new? Or maybe because cigarette is not allowed inside? Hmmm...I can see myself and JJ frequently visiting this place.
I finished 2 glasses of Amaretto Sour and 1 bottle of beer for JJ. Good thing this place is not too far from our house. Just about 5-6 minutes drive.
I felt a lil bit buzz when we got home. I feel happy. JJ kept telling me how he was having a good night. I thought that was it but JJ started opening another bottle of beer and gave me a glass of Jack Daniels Down Home punch. It's been awhile since we went bar hopping.
Went to bed around 3AM. Woke up Sunday at 1PM. Got some lunch at Chipotle. Watch a movie and then spend time piddling around with computers.
....Ahhh...life without work!







No comments:
Post a Comment