My families christmas will diffinitely be merry! My Balikbayan Box was pickup up October 31st and is off to California Hub the following day. My wallet was emptied but hey it's OK. As long as everyone back home is happy, John and I will feel the same way too.
September through October is the best time to shop. Everyone know's this time around clothes/stuff sold for summer were on sale. Department stores were trying to get rid of their stuff for the winter clothes.
I mostly bought clothes for my Mom at Sears. I got them down to 80% off.
As for my Dad and the rest of the clothings for family were from Kohls, also at 80% off.
Chocolates, cookies, vitamins were bought from SAMs Club.
Perfumes bought from Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works.
Some toys I bought from Meijer at original price. JJ bought Trixie a leap pad for her birthday last year. This time, I am getting the other boy - Lawrence also a leap pad. This is a good learning material for the young ones. I wish I had one like this when I was a child.
September through October is the best time to shop. Everyone know's this time around clothes/stuff sold for summer were on sale. Department stores were trying to get rid of their stuff for the winter clothes.
I mostly bought clothes for my Mom at Sears. I got them down to 80% off.
As for my Dad and the rest of the clothings for family were from Kohls, also at 80% off.
Chocolates, cookies, vitamins were bought from SAMs Club.
Perfumes bought from Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works.
Some toys I bought from Meijer at original price. JJ bought Trixie a leap pad for her birthday last year. This time, I am getting the other boy - Lawrence also a leap pad. This is a good learning material for the young ones. I wish I had one like this when I was a child.

No comments:
Post a Comment