Wow, I just got JJ's christmas wish list sent thru e-mail ---> from JJ: ok, here goes: some of this too expensive and some are goofy I would be embarassed if you bought. But use your best judgement. I'll enjoy any of these stuff I think. ---> signed, JJ
These are his wish list:
Phatnoise Digital Car Audio System from Volkswagen.
How much? I don't wanna know 'coz Im pretty sure its beyond my budget.

Bose Companion Multimedia Speaker System (3 piece). He was so impressed with this when we went shopping at Prime Outlets a month ago. Pero mind you, bago pa lang tong speaker system nya sa kanyang pc, upgrade agad? How much? $239.99 lang naman!
SwissmemoryThis is Swiss Memory USB
Regular 1GB is $159.99 /
Aluminum 1GB is $159.99.
Gorgeous Swiss Army Knife with Built-in USB flash drive.
Flavia Fusion. Blame the idea to his fren. State of the art technology. Make head turns, kuno!Those who have husbands who love to drink coffee or a tea drinker like me...you might be interested with this. $99.99 lang naman plus Drink Medly which is $29.99
What else is new? Time to upgrade Call of Duty...now Call of Duty 2! I don't think so brother! heheh your butt should be off from sitting infront of the computer...remember doc says loose 20 lbs.? I'd rather get get you and exercise machine, pero baka kalawangin lang...sayang $49.99 ko.
This one. Yakang-yaka ko to! $14 lang naman eh! Emancipation of Mimi CD by Mariah Carey.
Now, for the useless but interesting (to me at least) gadgets. (according to him)
The perfect gift for your 32 year old child! In my case if I will get this for him would be perfect gift for your 33 yrs. old husband. This is an office toy from ThinkGeek - a remote control microblimp costs $129.99
Another toy from ThinkGeek which is Dynaflex Powerball Gyroscope in glowing blue.
Basically the blue LED light starts to glow once the Powerball begins rotating and will glow even brighter as the rpms are increased. Sounds cool for $39.99?
The Universal Chart for $26.99 from ThinkGeek.
This print illustrates in detail the Milky Way in other words this shows a unique look at our Universe.
A calendar which features the artwork of twelve Demotivators as well as a plethora of depressing dates, another one from ThinkGeek for $15.99. This 2006 Calendar is simply perfect for gift for person who has everything, but still isn't happy about it.

This might be a good choice, for $12.99 im pretty sure its very usable pang palit2x nya dun sa isang coffee mug nya. Made of stainless steel with famous Caffeine Molecule printed in black on the front. Also from ThinkGeek.
This is Ethernet Crossover Adapter from ThinkGeek for $6.99. You can carry this adapter on your keyring and forget about those stupid numbers. Having this adapter on your keyring quietly shows the world your status as a prepared geek. (really?)
Lastly, he wants this Linux Fish for $4.99 at ThinkGeek. With this he will surely get an awkward stares from clueless passersby when he is driving down the freeway with this chrome plated fish on his vehicle.
Hmmm...notice daming choices? Daming naka lista ha! I'm pretty sure mamayat ang aking bulsa nito. I was trying to weigh which one is the most that he will surely need? Most of these fall into the "want category" but I checked on my lists and they were the same thing...they're not really "needs but just merely wants". I used to tell my nephew back home to use the basic of Economics which is Want vs. Need. Needs are the one's you can't go on without it like shelter, food, clothing, something you have to have. While Want are something you like to have...meaning you can survive without it - not very important in order to live. I have one conversation with JJ one time. I told him my observation about the kids here in America. They get a lot of toys or presents on christmas and birthdays. They get not only 1 or 2 presents but a lot! I said how lucky they are! When I was a kid, I could only count on my fingers the toys that I own and was given as a gift. I remember I only had 1 Ninang who always give me a gift on christmas and birthday, but that was only when I was a kid. She practically stopped giving me gifts when I was a teenage. JJ said yah, I had all kinds of toys when I was a kid. A lot of gifts are not only from my parents but from my relatives, aunts and uncle, family friends. That made him not being able to appreciate the small things or the cheap stuff. Oh well, its christmas time anyway. My motto: Its better to receive than to give! ('.')
These are his wish list:
Phatnoise Digital Car Audio System from Volkswagen.
How much? I don't wanna know 'coz Im pretty sure its beyond my budget.
Logitec Harmony 15-Device Universal Remote with Color LCD and Smart State.
Price: 249.99 with $25 mail-in rebate. His been wanting to get this because I always get confused with all the remote controls we have. I have to pindot a lot of bottons pa before I can watch tv programs or movie using the dvd player or vhs player, hear music or radio. He bought one from Sony before which is about $500, at nagamit lang for a short period. So I'm not sure if I will get this or not? Pero it made a good review naman from the customers. We'll see.

Bose Companion Multimedia Speaker System (3 piece). He was so impressed with this when we went shopping at Prime Outlets a month ago. Pero mind you, bago pa lang tong speaker system nya sa kanyang pc, upgrade agad? How much? $239.99 lang naman!
SwissmemoryThis is Swiss Memory USB
Regular 1GB is $159.99 /
Aluminum 1GB is $159.99.
Gorgeous Swiss Army Knife with Built-in USB flash drive.
Flavia Fusion. Blame the idea to his fren. State of the art technology. Make head turns, kuno!Those who have husbands who love to drink coffee or a tea drinker like me...you might be interested with this. $99.99 lang naman plus Drink Medly which is $29.99
What else is new? Time to upgrade Call of Duty...now Call of Duty 2! I don't think so brother! heheh your butt should be off from sitting infront of the computer...remember doc says loose 20 lbs.? I'd rather get get you and exercise machine, pero baka kalawangin lang...sayang $49.99 ko.
This one. Yakang-yaka ko to! $14 lang naman eh! Emancipation of Mimi CD by Mariah Carey.
Now, for the useless but interesting (to me at least) gadgets. (according to him)
The perfect gift for your 32 year old child! In my case if I will get this for him would be perfect gift for your 33 yrs. old husband. This is an office toy from ThinkGeek - a remote control microblimp costs $129.99
Another toy from ThinkGeek which is Dynaflex Powerball Gyroscope in glowing blue.
Basically the blue LED light starts to glow once the Powerball begins rotating and will glow even brighter as the rpms are increased. Sounds cool for $39.99?
The Universal Chart for $26.99 from ThinkGeek.
This print illustrates in detail the Milky Way in other words this shows a unique look at our Universe.
This is for the SUV daw - a mini torch flashlight for $26.13.With a turn of its head this little flashlight puts out a mighty bright halogen light.
A calendar which features the artwork of twelve Demotivators as well as a plethora of depressing dates, another one from ThinkGeek for $15.99. This 2006 Calendar is simply perfect for gift for person who has everything, but still isn't happy about it.
If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you, you probably have a very easy job. The kind robots will be doing soon. This is from ThinkGeek worth $15.99

This might be a good choice, for $12.99 im pretty sure its very usable pang palit2x nya dun sa isang coffee mug nya. Made of stainless steel with famous Caffeine Molecule printed in black on the front. Also from ThinkGeek.
This is Ethernet Crossover Adapter from ThinkGeek for $6.99. You can carry this adapter on your keyring and forget about those stupid numbers. Having this adapter on your keyring quietly shows the world your status as a prepared geek. (really?)
Lastly, he wants this Linux Fish for $4.99 at ThinkGeek. With this he will surely get an awkward stares from clueless passersby when he is driving down the freeway with this chrome plated fish on his vehicle.
Hmmm...notice daming choices? Daming naka lista ha! I'm pretty sure mamayat ang aking bulsa nito. I was trying to weigh which one is the most that he will surely need? Most of these fall into the "want category" but I checked on my lists and they were the same thing...they're not really "needs but just merely wants". I used to tell my nephew back home to use the basic of Economics which is Want vs. Need. Needs are the one's you can't go on without it like shelter, food, clothing, something you have to have. While Want are something you like to have...meaning you can survive without it - not very important in order to live. I have one conversation with JJ one time. I told him my observation about the kids here in America. They get a lot of toys or presents on christmas and birthdays. They get not only 1 or 2 presents but a lot! I said how lucky they are! When I was a kid, I could only count on my fingers the toys that I own and was given as a gift. I remember I only had 1 Ninang who always give me a gift on christmas and birthday, but that was only when I was a kid. She practically stopped giving me gifts when I was a teenage. JJ said yah, I had all kinds of toys when I was a kid. A lot of gifts are not only from my parents but from my relatives, aunts and uncle, family friends. That made him not being able to appreciate the small things or the cheap stuff. Oh well, its christmas time anyway. My motto: Its better to receive than to give! ('.')














No comments:
Post a Comment