Saturday, December 24, 2005

Santa Was very Nice


Since der was no kids in da house, we da old wans did not wait for the christmas morning to open our gifts! Heheh why wait? Dba?

Santa was so nice to me dis christmas. Few days ago I got gifts from my friend Michelle, some under garments from VS, an additional picture frame for my collection and socks. Yesterday, another friend gave me another picture frame (dey know i collect picture/photo frames), a night gown (i have to wait for spring/summer before I could wear it), and more under garments -huh?? and a pink earrings, thanks Lyn!

Yesterday, I caught JJ wrapping some of his gifts for me so he indeed up not wrapping stuff he bought from the Thinkgeek which is the black shirt with "There's no Place like 127.0.0.1" (127.0.0.1 is the Loopback address of the computer which basically means There's no Place like Home), he also added those silly HTTP under garments (agen?! wth?!) one says: 411 Length Required and the 413 Requested Entity Too Large.
Anyways, as we open gifts Dad was wid us and of course Star. Dad seemed to have fallen inlove with the little critter. Star on the other hand loved him. She liked to nibble with his beard just like jj's goatee. Star's toys were accumulating and by the way she has already learned to go up and down our stairs. I thought her about a week ago. She learned how to go up but she was scared to go down. One day, I taught her how to go down step by step and she learned it pretty quick. Now. climbing up and down the stairs has been one of her exercise routine.

Anyway,I got VS gift card from JJ worth $75. Next, I got a white gold Ruby and Diamond Cross Necklace and the free 14K Necklace with Pearl pendant (he got me a Ruby necklace instead of the earrings), finally, JJ got me one from Brookstone which is the Tempur-Pedic Comfort-step Slippers (i might send it back because small size is still too big for me), Dad on the other hand got me a shirt from Abercrombie & Fitch, a candle from Yankie Candle and a candle burner.

Yay, I'm happy I got most of the stuff from my list and then some. I might still be able to get that sunglasses from Rayban in replacement of the Tempur-Pedic Slipper OR this Bang and Olufsen A8 Headphone from Apple Computer Store as a replacement for my old headphone for my Rio MP3 player. That iPod Nano seems so tempting but JJ just think they are just too popular. Also it only has 2GB or 4GB while mine does have 5GB.

What JJ got from ME? Oh, he was so happy that I got him the Bose Speaker System. Although he kept saying I shouldn't have bought him the expensive one's. But I figured he deserved to get something pricey. If I can send most of my earnings for my family back home, why not for my husband, right? Besides I won't be working all my life. Time will come I'd be staying home if ever we decided to have kids. So I wanted to buy him something from my earnings.

I also got him something that he can use everyday which is the Coffee Mug from Thinkgeek. Star got him the Ethernet Croosover Adapter. Jen ur right! Da wans I did not buy for him, he indeed up buying it for himself. He woke up early this morning to clean da house while I cooked for our food for tonight and then off he left to buy the Remote Control he's been wanting from Bestbuy.

He also got a shirt from Abercrombie and Fitch from Dad.
Basically, he got all he wanted except the new Xbox360! Yesterday, he also bought xbox games worth $80+.

Dad on da other hand, got 2 Performance Fleece Pullovers, a Plasma Mug with Electronic Coasters (its creates this one-of-a-kind lighting effect) and a $100 gift card from Kohls.

How about Star? Momma got her more toys to chew on! Dada got her also a toy from Discovery Channel Store! What a spoiled rotten puppy!

Overall, everyone is going to bed with a big smile on our faces and a tummy full of food.

Merry Xmas everyone!

No comments: