Wow, everybody woked up today with lots of energy, whats up with that??? Very unusual for the Fuzzy familieh eh? Anyway, JJ had been talking about his walk adventure one lunch time with his co-worker who are also trying to loose weight. He kept bragging about how pretty it was up there. So today, we are going and I won't be leaving the house without my fuzzies!

So the whole familieh boarded into the crave and off we got to the Highbanks! Sunny and Star were very excited, however since they were with us, we are limited into using the Pet Trail.
The fuzzies had so much energy. Why not? The momma had been so lazy taking them out for a walk. No wonder she's getting fat! LOL! Anyway, to slow them down from dragging me, I started running with them to burn those energies. Sure enough it works! Now its time for a little drinkie-drink using the poo-poo bag as their water bowl.

There was a tiny creek that we had to stop for some picture taking. The fuzzies were curious and would like to check it out. The water seems clean and its cold, like it just came out from the fridge. I remember our little irrigation at the back of our house in Bansalan. We used to hang out there with some mangoes and dipping fish sauce!
Highbanks Metro Park Pet trail is not bad at all. We enjoyed the walk exercise and meeting a few dog owners along the trail. Everyone is surely glad getting intouch with nature, even the ticks had fun getting intouch with my babies coat (grrr!) now its time for some K-9 advantix!
We hope to be able to go back here once more, but not sure if the fuzzies are coming :( I just hate it when those damn ticks are feasting my babies skin. I think the fuzzies are safe at the dog park, we'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment