
Wohooo! We just got home from the Memorial Golf Tournment at Muirfield. It was my first experience to see a professional golf tournament! I like it enough to say that I enjoyed it. The place was huge! I just wanna complain because we had to walk maybe 85% of the entire time we were there so we can see how vast that golf place is! My feet and hips were aching at the end of the day...oh i just noticed you know, not only the players were damn good...they have nice butt! Awwww! LOL!
One thing more, I also noticed girls that looked stupid wearing high heels! I mean come on! Do you go there for some attention? I don't think someone will noticed you for your red/bruised aching heels, well maybe yah...you got my attention (in a bad way) but you just looked awfully funny!
Too bad though we can't bring camera and cellphones inside. So JJ and I posed outside where we had parked the CR-V!
No comments:
Post a Comment