I have been asking JJ to get me a nice curio cabinet that I can house my mini tea sets collection for quite a long time. It has never been granted! Arggh! I bought 5 mini tea sets recently and on top of that my friend Ligaya gave me one, I have not thanked her yet (I don't think!) bad me :( so I have quite a few collection in one tiny corner curio cabinet display. So, I took matters on my own hands. I search and found one off *bay that I have fallen in love with.
I ordered it, came so fast and JJ assembled. Dang, we found 2 imperfections. When doors are shut they don't align correctly as you can see in the peekture.


There was also a discolored area at the top left corner of the surface.

I then e-mailed the seller and he was very helpful. Without questions, did not even looked at the pictures I attached on my e-mail as my evidence, he just asked me to give him the letters of the parts replacement and in just 2 days, I received my replacement!
Wanna see my display??? Oh no not yet. I am still waiting for one more shipment and then I can show you my new entry way, hopefully before Fall everything will be into place.
2 comments:
maau nakapalit naka kay daghan2 na gyud na imong collection. ako bsan isa wala! kaya saka nalang ko mag curio cabinet,hehehee!
can't wait to see all your collections, fren. cute ng mga mini tea sets mo sa flickr. =)
hmm, mag-collect din kaya ako? gaya-gaya ba. nyahahaha! no, seriously! kaya lang wala din naman akong panglagyan. [sigh]
Post a Comment