I finally got the chance to use my Charles Penzone gift card. Almost 6 mos. since JJ gave it to me as my Valentines day gift before I finally got so tired of my dry uneven colored hair. Actually, I had been wanting to get a hair cut for the past 2 months but something always stopped me from getting an appointment. I think I develop a salon phobia or some sort. If you knew me well, you've seen me blogging about my latest haircut and trying out new hair color before. The last one was when I had my hair cut really short. After that, I did colored my hair back to black and then I just let it grow. I also cut my bangs courtesy of Amanda, a friend from work. But thats just about it. The last 2 weeks, I was really close into getting a haircut in one of those small chain salons but JJ was so insistent. He wanted me to use the gift card to get massage, and maybe have my nails done. So I waited and finally today while I am off from work and JJ is working from work, we sneaked out and get lunch and at the same time get an appointment at Charles Penzone. I was gonna do online appointment but it would asked me to choose a stylist and I have no idea who would I pick. Finally, I got scheduled for 4:45 so now I have a new hair! Yayyyy! It wasn't bad experience at all. Jodi was fast! Well, I choose to just get a plane haircut with a style which she managed to get it done in 45 minutes! Wooott! wooot! Awesome, I will surely come back...had no choice, I still have $189 balance in my gift card.
My long hair taken 2 weeks prior to my hair cut.
(Excuse the tongue sticking out)
(Excuse the tongue sticking out)
The new me :) style was from a girl I saw online, I took a picture using my cellphone and showed it to Jodi, my stylist. Basically a contemporary hairstyle with soft layers enough to touch the shoulder. The edges were textured to give a modern edge. She also fixed my bangs and made it more fuller.
I felt like a new human being after the cut. My head feels lighter, diffinitely a new person. Amazing what a haircut can do to a person, its like a magic, I feel chic and funky, LOL.


3 comments:
sassy look! bagay kaau gyud nimo ang sassy elise!hehehe! u look great madam! naa koy tag here! Try it just for fun!
i will say it again fren, you look fabulous on your new hair cut! bagay na bagay sa iyo. =)
Musta naman ka wafa...unsa na balita? paramdam pod oi...i sent u an email invite for Jessica's bday, hope u can make it!
Post a Comment