
My boy is now two! I felt bad that we could not celebrate it much as we wanted to. We will be off for Vegas tonight and we are still finishing up our luggage. Its funny how things turned out to be. Last year when Star turned two, we also left for our Hong Kong vacation. So I guess, history repeats and they are destined to experience same treatment from their heartless parents! But...but Momma did good job. Momma won't leave without a little celebration for the big boy. We got him a huge birthday cake from the Three Dog Bakery. I also got him his birthday outfit, a party hat, some toys and a coach dog collar in black! Sunny together with Star and Twinkle chowed down the cake and played with balloons. It seems like they enjoyed it. Too bad they have to continue their purty at the Pet Palace Hotel and hopefully enjoy their mini vacation just like Momma and Dada in Vegas. 

No comments:
Post a Comment