Friday, October 03, 2008

Star is 3!


We just had birthday party for Star who turned 3 years old yesterday. As usual we started a day with bathing and grooming and making sure Star, Sunny and Twinkle are clean and smells good to party. I had Star wore her all time favorite birthday tee. She loves it, she was playful and proud wearing it. All three of them wore their party hat which looked really cute! Then I decided to make her birthday cake which is really just made from a pancake recipe. They love it when I make pancake for breakfast and most of the time ate most of my share. So this time, since they love pancake then that's what I made and just decorated it with some frosting. She received toys and chew-chew's from us and she was quit happy. Sunny and Twinkle loved the cake as well and they all played until they run out of juice! (Star is 24 years old in human age)

No comments: