Thursday, August 14, 2008

Poor Little One

My little Twinkle got spayed this morning. I felt so bad for her because she was so tiny and sweet and I don't think she is ready for this but it was about that time that it needs to get done. We don't want her to get her first period and then be spayed after just like what happened to Ms. Star. So, Dada took her in to Big Walnut Animal Care Center where the Vet's are awaiting to care for her. I tell you, they are super nice in that place and are good in what they are doing. They finished the operation on time. She had to recuperate before we could pick her up but she did really well. I decided to go get her this time with Ms. Star and Mr. Sunny. Their nails needs to get trimmed. Dada came to pay the bills and off we were home. I had to put Twinkle inside a cage where the 2 fuzzies are off limits. Twinkle had to slow down on everything, no jumping, rough playing or else the stitches will ripped off!

No comments: