I knew apple picking is really a fun thing to do. I just did not really pay attention to harvest time for the last years and before I knew it, I already missed my chance! Oh well, this year I really did watched it like a hawk. I put the dates on my calendar and booked JJ to come with me. We went to a nearest fruit farm and was so ecstatic to see how big this farm and orchard is! I mean they've got tons of products to offer. They not only have fruits but vegetables too. The varieties are amazing and everything were harvest daily. We did the U-pick thingy. Basically we go to their orchard and we picked as many apples as we can and then we were charged per bag. You can even eat while picking for free! OML, I am so stunned seeing those apples on the ground. Here's the score, 95% of the U-pickers were Asian!

No comments:
Post a Comment