
Its my Babe's birthday! Yay!! Do i sound excited? Well, a little bit. He actually worked today which is fine. I got him a personalized German Chocolate cake from The Suisse shop. With him not around the house, means I could just pick it up and hide it inside the refrigerator until after dinner. He was a little antsy when he got off from work. He kept texting me if he needed to pickup his own birthday cake from the grocery (the frozen one's) or if we needed a dessert.
I told him to go home asap and I will start making his birthday dinner which is of course - steak with baked potato and veggies.
He was surprised seeing his presents in the table. I got him a bouquet of flower, a birthday card, a mug that says: "I don't remember things the way I used to...and also, I don't remember things the way I used to", that cracked him up and made him read it twice! I also got him his fave Starbucks sugar free vanilla syrup and a gift certificate from Best Buy.
After dinner, I took the cake out from the refrigerator, lit the candle and sang a birthday song for him. He was surprised that it wasn't just the usual frozen cake from the grocery that he always gets to enjoy on his birthday. We enjoyed the cake, it was yummy and very moist, the sweetness is just perfect.
You know what, this is the first occasion where we decided to cook and just stay home and chill. It was actually kinda nice and I told him we will do it again on my birthday.
I told him to go home asap and I will start making his birthday dinner which is of course - steak with baked potato and veggies.
He was surprised seeing his presents in the table. I got him a bouquet of flower, a birthday card, a mug that says: "I don't remember things the way I used to...and also, I don't remember things the way I used to", that cracked him up and made him read it twice! I also got him his fave Starbucks sugar free vanilla syrup and a gift certificate from Best Buy.
After dinner, I took the cake out from the refrigerator, lit the candle and sang a birthday song for him. He was surprised that it wasn't just the usual frozen cake from the grocery that he always gets to enjoy on his birthday. We enjoyed the cake, it was yummy and very moist, the sweetness is just perfect.
You know what, this is the first occasion where we decided to cook and just stay home and chill. It was actually kinda nice and I told him we will do it again on my birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment