Sunday, May 10, 2009

Visiting the Topiary Garden



We just got back from a long day out in the woods, we sniffed the flowers in the gardens and admire the beauty of nature. I had been wanting to go to the Topiary Park in downtown Columbus for quite awhile. We finally had that chance today. The day was perfect, nice and warm. The topiary park is a work of art. It is famous for its topiary interpretation of Georges Seurat’s famous Post-Impressionist painting A Sunday Afternoon on the Isle of La Grand Jatte. The park had a beautiful landscaped walks, benches and picnic tables. There is a pond with big and colorful fishes, water lilies, adult and baby duck and a few work of art.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lis! nice garden :-).When is your due date. By the way, congrats on having a boy! hehe

Star said...

Hi Sam! And thanks...hehe u surprised me :) my due date is supposed to be sept 19th, I have 8 days to go before my third trimester. Doing fine so far, how's ur baby doing? I hope everything turned out well for all of you! take care!