Omgosh! I still have the Journey fever in me up until now. What can I say, I'm such a huge fan of their songs, AND most especially now that Arnel P. was the lead vocals. I can't thank JJ enough for getting the tickets. He never miss to surprise me with things that really matter's to me and it always melts my heart knowing thoughtful he can be. Actually, I've been dying to see them in concert. They were at Cincinnati last year of September but we missed it. JJ did not liked the idea of driving down their and going back home tired and sleepy. So when I saw their schedules for this year and found out they will come here in Columbus, I got soooo excited only to be told that its going to be dangerous at 36 weeks of my pregnancy. I still wanted to insist but at the same time, what if something happens, you know I don't want to make a scene out there. So, I accepted it....I will never be able to see Journey live...I just have to content myself watching them at freakin' youtube.BUT, yeahoooo! yeah....we made it! Getting in and out of the Arena was super fast, it was painless. There was never any chaos like pushing and shoving in even if the place is considered to be a little bit smaller than Nationwide Arena. So how was it??? OMGosh! It was super cool, I love how much energy Arnel P puts into the group. He was jumping here and there, and tossing and flipping' the microphone. He makes the concert so alive. His voice is soooo amazing, I could play their songs over and over and I won't get tired of listening to it. Yeah, that's how crazy I am....Journey, I'm forever yours...Faithfully! Yihahhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment