Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Celtic Tiger



OMG! JJ just bought us 2 tickets for Michael Flatley's Celtic Tiger. It's going to be on Nov. 12, 8PM at Nationwide Arena. Ohlala! I am so excited to see him. JJ first introduced me to him by showing me his laser disc collection of Lord of the Dance and Riverdance. I love it! He is a killer dancer! After I've seen it, I fall inlove with Irish Dances. That kept me from asking JJ to take me to the Dublin Irish Festival. Its awesome especially the tap dances. I've read from other forums that this show is going to be different. There is no other lead dancers other than Michael Flatley himself. SWEET! Our tickets were FULL Price that means we get to see him up close. Makabuslot bulsa pero OK lang, JJ paid naman eh heheh! Hopefully, camera's were allowed so I can take pictures. 30 days to go and counting! :-)

No comments: