Wohooo for me! I am so proud of myself this morning, I had a few to-do list in preparation for the big day. It may sound to be a so-so task but for me its a big deal that I can finally check it off from my to-do task:
Maternity Pre-registration (check!)
I had this form from one of my obgyne check-up like a month ago? I am supposed to fill it up and mail it to the hospital that I am planning on delivering the baby at. However, there were some informations in there that only JJ knows and every time I asked him to do it, he'll just say tomorrow! (Oh! What can I say - great procrastinator!) So finally, he did it the other morning and I meant to mail it the same day but there is 1 information about the insurance card that I needed him to clarify off.
Finally just minutes ago, I realized that instead of mailing this, I can actually pre-register online. It was very quick and I felt so much better that I can take that off of my chest! Wheww...breathhh!
Express Labor and Birth Class (checked!)
We actually attended a class offered by our obgyne clinic last Aug. 9th but we felt like its not enough. The class was only focused on Childbirth. It was really short and not much information. The class was supposed to be a 9am-1pm class but we finished at exactly 11am. So it was really short and not much of information, not worth the $75 fee!
Anyhow, I checked if the delivery hospital is currently offering a Childbirth Education Class. JJ wanted me to call today and enroll on Express Labor and Birth Class. The discription goes like this:
"This 7-hour class provides the basics of labor and birth preparation. Instruction focuses on essential information for mother and her birth partner including what to expect during labor and birth, techniques for coping with labor discomforts, medications and anesthetics, and medical interventions. Breathing, relaxation and comfort strategies are discussed and written instructions are provided for at-home practice. A guided tour of the maternity areas is included."
So, I just got off the phone and we are enrolled! We just have to wait for the mail that will come out tomorrow. It has all the information, on where to go, including parking and what to bring during the class.
Maternity Tours (partially checked!)
JJ and I did an online maternity tour last night. The place was very high tech and high touched! I am very pleased that this is where we choose to welcome our baby at. But, on the day of the Express Labor and Birth Class that we enrolled at, we are supposed to have a tour as well. (Thumbs up!)
Make a money transfer (check!)
Right, I just did it sister. It should get there in few.
Nursery Room Preparation (partially checked!)
Well, its almost done. There used to be an old dresser and a huge tv at the baby's room. The dresser has old mails for JJ. I pre-sorted it but waited for him to decide which one needs to be shredded, kept and tossed. Finally, he did it the other night and then last night we moved the old dresser to our room. Now, we need to figure out where to put that old tv. And then, we can move the crib to the right place and then we can put the wall appliques and the musical mobile.
Journey Concert
Yeah, don't ridicule us pls? I know it sounds unsafe to be in a huge crowd at my 36th week pregnancy but I am hoping that we will be fine. I've been to concerts before and the crowd is not really that bad. I actually was already over into this fascination of being able to see Arnel P. live in concert but JJ surprised me with 2 tickets. According to him, he used to think that by this time, I won't be able to walk a good distance anymore but thank God, I am still in perfect condition as of these days. I am so super excited here....you just never know!
Maternity Pre-registration (check!)
I had this form from one of my obgyne check-up like a month ago? I am supposed to fill it up and mail it to the hospital that I am planning on delivering the baby at. However, there were some informations in there that only JJ knows and every time I asked him to do it, he'll just say tomorrow! (Oh! What can I say - great procrastinator!) So finally, he did it the other morning and I meant to mail it the same day but there is 1 information about the insurance card that I needed him to clarify off.
Finally just minutes ago, I realized that instead of mailing this, I can actually pre-register online. It was very quick and I felt so much better that I can take that off of my chest! Wheww...breathhh!
Express Labor and Birth Class (checked!)
We actually attended a class offered by our obgyne clinic last Aug. 9th but we felt like its not enough. The class was only focused on Childbirth. It was really short and not much information. The class was supposed to be a 9am-1pm class but we finished at exactly 11am. So it was really short and not much of information, not worth the $75 fee!
Anyhow, I checked if the delivery hospital is currently offering a Childbirth Education Class. JJ wanted me to call today and enroll on Express Labor and Birth Class. The discription goes like this:
"This 7-hour class provides the basics of labor and birth preparation. Instruction focuses on essential information for mother and her birth partner including what to expect during labor and birth, techniques for coping with labor discomforts, medications and anesthetics, and medical interventions. Breathing, relaxation and comfort strategies are discussed and written instructions are provided for at-home practice. A guided tour of the maternity areas is included."
So, I just got off the phone and we are enrolled! We just have to wait for the mail that will come out tomorrow. It has all the information, on where to go, including parking and what to bring during the class.
Maternity Tours (partially checked!)
JJ and I did an online maternity tour last night. The place was very high tech and high touched! I am very pleased that this is where we choose to welcome our baby at. But, on the day of the Express Labor and Birth Class that we enrolled at, we are supposed to have a tour as well. (Thumbs up!)
Make a money transfer (check!)
Right, I just did it sister. It should get there in few.
Nursery Room Preparation (partially checked!)
Well, its almost done. There used to be an old dresser and a huge tv at the baby's room. The dresser has old mails for JJ. I pre-sorted it but waited for him to decide which one needs to be shredded, kept and tossed. Finally, he did it the other night and then last night we moved the old dresser to our room. Now, we need to figure out where to put that old tv. And then, we can move the crib to the right place and then we can put the wall appliques and the musical mobile.
Journey Concert
Yeah, don't ridicule us pls? I know it sounds unsafe to be in a huge crowd at my 36th week pregnancy but I am hoping that we will be fine. I've been to concerts before and the crowd is not really that bad. I actually was already over into this fascination of being able to see Arnel P. live in concert but JJ surprised me with 2 tickets. According to him, he used to think that by this time, I won't be able to walk a good distance anymore but thank God, I am still in perfect condition as of these days. I am so super excited here....you just never know!
No comments:
Post a Comment